ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-09-2012, 18:42)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]ftweakpreset 1:
r_filmtweakdarktint "0.65 0.7 0.8",r_filmtweakcontrast "1.3",r_filmtweakbrightness "0.15",r_filmtweakdesaturation "0",r_filmusetweaks "1",r_filmtweaklighttint "1.8 1.8 1.8",r_filmtweakenable "1"

PS: I will upload v1.7 as soon as editing works again.

Thnx Smile
zxz0O0 Wrote:If you want to save the dvars a client sets you need to create a folder called "dvar" in the folder addon (addon\dvar). For each client there will be a xml file (named with client's xuid) and when he connects again it will load the variables he set. If the folder does not exist, dvars won't save.

Is it just me or doesn't this work (yet?)

(02-09-2012, 21:00)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]
zxz0O0 Wrote:If you want to save the dvars a client sets you need to create a folder called "dvar" in the folder addon (addon\dvar). For each client there will be a xml file (named with client's xuid) and when he connects again it will load the variables he set. If the folder does not exist, dvars won't save.

Is it just me or doesn't this work (yet?)

Yes it does work. Be sure to have the folder named exactly "dvar" not "Dvar" or "dvars".

PS: Updated the plugin to v1.7, see changelog for details. (If you update the plugin be sure to also update server addon.)
Would it be possible to enable/disable some of these things?

- Teamnames changed to Attack/Defense
- Disabled enemy crosshairnames

Even though your plugin is technically a promod plugin I use it for my zombie server and some of this I would like to have as infected,survivors and being able to enable names is a good thing.

(02-10-2012, 08:14)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to enable/disable some of these things?

- Teamnames changed to Attack/Defense
- Disabled enemy crosshairnames

Even though your plugin is technically a promod plugin I use it for my zombie server and some of this I would like to have as infected,survivors and being able to enable names is a good thing.
Let's discuss this on steam later.
What dvars are forced when CompetitiveMod is set to 1?
And for the dvar folder i had that, removed everything, updated everything, then re-added and now it works
(02-10-2012, 11:27)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]What dvars are forced when CompetitiveMod is set to 1?
And for the dvar folder i had that, removed everything, updated everything, then re-added and now it works
hi guys,

first i want to thank you zxz0O0 for this awesome work... At least i get it to run on my debian root by using wine 1.3.28 insted of wine 1.3.35 now everything works fine for me...

Some questions:

is it possible to deactivate the sound you make if you aiming and walk normal (not crouching)?

If I change map you can choose attack or defence instead of SAS, DELTA and so on but after fast_restart you have to chose betwean SAS, DELTA and so on again!?!?

The map hardhat is special because its the opposite of the other maps so you choose attack but you are defence Smile are you able to fix this?

I know someone ask it before but didn't know whats the status about "not moving sniper" so that you dont have to hold on breath.

What about more magazins as standard?? CoD4 Promod you got much more as in mw3

What about mr_15/12/8 settings? Is it possible to switch sides automatically after roundlimit is reached?

so i am sure i got some more questions but dont remember atm Smile

thx for all

(02-10-2012, 13:35)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to deactivate the sound you make if you aiming and walk normal (not crouching)?
No.
(02-10-2012, 13:35)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]If I change map you can choose attack or defence instead of SAS, DELTA and so on but after fast_restart you have to chose betwean SAS, DELTA and so on again!?!?
That has been fixed in v1.7. You are probably using an old version.
(02-10-2012, 13:35)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]The map hardhat is special because its the opposite of the other maps so you choose attack but you are defence Smile are you able to fix this?
Already fixed I think.
(02-10-2012, 13:35)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]I know someone ask it before but didn't know whats the status about "not moving sniper" so that you dont have to hold on breath.
It is not possible.
(02-10-2012, 13:35)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]What about more magazins as standard?? CoD4 Promod you got much more as in mw3
Not possible.
(02-10-2012, 13:35)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]What about mr_15/12/8 settings? Is it possible to switch sides automatically after roundlimit is reached?
I don't know what mr_15/12/8 setting is. Roundlimit switch should be possible with scr_sd_roundswitch.

Quote:I don't know what mr_15/12/8 setting is. Roundlimit switch should be possible with scr_sd_roundswitch.

mr_12 means that you have to play 12 rounds per side. Roundswitch after 12 rounds - all in all 24 rounds per map

i didn't found scr_sd_roundswitch, but this in the esl_mr12-1.dsr:

gameOpt sdData.roundSwitch "0" // [ 0-4 ]

The fail is that you only can set this value up to 4 -.- hope it is possible to mod this server to accept 8/12/15