ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any eta to fix this?

Cumps
Anyone else getting this issue?

Updated MW3 Addon. Using Promod 1.11

Server starts and runs, but if someone joins and chooses a weapon, server crashes.

When promod is disabled, server runs fine.

Are we waiting on a plugin fix to work with the updated addon? Or is this an issue only I am getting?
The addon has been updated , but now need promod fixed. I can start server no problems but then when I join and select a team ( no matter what team ) I get put into spectator and can move at all, after a min I get kick with message , server connection has timmed out.
(04-19-2012, 02:03)rannox Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else getting this issue?

yep Sad
ZXZ, please mate , We ned this plugin in Australia, one of the few decent ones which makes the game better. Ignor your dispute with E** and please support the ppl who have supported you. !!!
plz zxz, fix this. mw3 without promod suks like hell. u rock since 1st version, and still rocking.
The plugin also needs to be updated. Please be patient.
damn, you don't update promod for a day and everyone's like 'PLZ ZXZ FIX PROMOD PLUGIN WE SUPPORT YOU DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY'
Sometimes people on here make me facepalm so hard.....
I mean really? Can't people understand that it takes a while to update it to the new version?
PLZ ZXZ FIX PROMOD PLUGIN WE SUPPORT YOU
Please make the maxpackets enforcement optional, so that South African gamers can use your mod!!!(A lot of ZA users only have 384kb/s lines Sad) Begging you pleaaaaaaaaaaaase!!