ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-10-2012, 16:21)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I don't know what mr_15/12/8 setting is. Roundlimit switch should be possible with scr_sd_roundswitch.

mr_12 means that you have to play 12 rounds per side. Roundswitch after 12 rounds - all in all 24 rounds per map

i didn't found scr_sd_roundswitch, but this in the esl_mr12-1.dsr:

gameOpt sdData.roundSwitch "0" // [ 0-4 ]

The fail is that you only can set this value up to 4 -.- hope it is possible to mod this server to accept 8/12/15

Then it is not possible.
Hey, anyone know how to use this graphics (pro mod) in matchmaking mode?
Slash2909: Basically join a server with promod, then leave and join any other server/match maker... many of the changes stay until you restart the game.

One question on the update. Why did you remove cl_maxpackets? On most idtech3 engine based games run best at 76fps/77maxpackets 125fps/63maxpackets. And if you have the newest evga precision/riva tuner you can cap your game at 125 if ur maxfps is 0 in game.

Its not a huge deal, i was just wondering why you removed it.
last update is making servers cpu to use huge amount of resources, on a quad core i got 25% cpu usage(full 10 slots server) like this was looped...
(02-11-2012, 12:00)ardyp Wrote: [ -> ]last update is making servers cpu to use huge amount of resources, on a quad core i got 25% cpu usage(full 10 slots server) like this was looped...

sv_config.ini
Code:
SpecsFix=0

But anyway almost nothing works we need to wait for an update.
(02-11-2012, 12:55)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 12:00)ardyp Wrote: [ -> ]last update is making servers cpu to use huge amount of resources, on a quad core i got 25% cpu usage(full 10 slots server) like this was looped...

sv_config.ini
Code:
SpecsFix=0

But anyway almost nothing works we need to wait for an update.

Hi,

thanks for replying so quickly. Actually this was allready configured like this (SpecsFix=0) but the problem is that i got cpu usage up to 25% per game server, as i got lots of them the server keep crashing. Fot now i've disabled all the promod on my servers. Hope there will be an update soon.
so for now addon + promod is working again thx!!
Viewbob again thx IW
This was posted to my console log after the last server freeze;

[21:53:00] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at MW3_ProMod.Class1.OnPlayerConnectDvars(Object svClient)
[21:53:24] J;01100001057961a3;0;[HTW] jezza
[21:53:27] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[21:54:16] J;0110000105adc5a7;1;[HTW]Panda
[21:54:19] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

attached is the dump file that was created.
Thanks kraze1994, very useful. Will look at it when I am home again.