ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-11-2012, 23:01)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2012, 18:12)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Released 1.11. See main post for changelog. Have fun.

@Fr0styyy. The command !sbMyColor works like the dvar just put the value behind it.

Yes i already set up scoreboard for my preferences Big Grin

[Image: Xt2OVl.jpg]

It is possible to bind ! commands to button? I tried but bind F1 say !fov 90 doesn't work...

Its bad to put all commands again and again
!fov 90
!ft 4
!sbMyColor 0 1 0 1
!r_detail 0
!miniSb 1

Sad
If you have a keyboard with customizable keys (like Logitech G15) you can bind the commands to these keys. Other general bindings to normal keys (like F1) is not possible. Though you can, if the server supports it, save your settings (!save) and when you join again load these variables (!load).
(04-11-2012, 23:02)traumkiste Wrote: [ -> ]I love this Mod, but i wonder about handling the AK47. Is the rate of fire increased in comparison to mw3 standard game? It seems to be.
I didn't change any fire rate.
Hi zxz,i have problem with this plugin..my server dont start,it worked properly with 1.10
(04-12-2012, 14:05)mazor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi zxz,i have problem with this plugin..my server dont start,it worked properly with 1.10
Your server doesn't start? Make sure Server Addon is up to date.
Nice Thx
(04-12-2012, 14:53)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2012, 14:05)mazor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi zxz,i have problem with this plugin..my server dont start,it worked properly with 1.10
Your server doesn't start? Make sure Server Addon is up to date.

I have a similar problem. Download the latest version of the server addon still does not work. The server is created but the first player to connect the server closes with an error. Put someone with a working server 1.4.382 Pro mod 1.11. need all the files and folders except the main and zone.

My Server is fine. My problem: There is still sound in ADS?

Serveraddon runs in Version: 1.300
(04-13-2012, 09:00)traumkiste Wrote: [ -> ]My Server is fine. My problem: There is still sound in ADS?

Serveraddon runs in Version: 1.300

No there is not. The problem is just that your game still plays the footsteps sound when you walk with ADS. That can't be removed. Though other people don't hear your footsteps. If you spectate a mate you will see.
(04-13-2012, 08:36)LeonSZR Wrote: [ -> ]I have a similar problem. Download the latest version of the server addon still does not work. The server is created but the first player to connect the server closes with an error. Put someone with a working server 1.4.382 Pro mod 1.11. need all the files and folders except the main and zone.
What error? Post console.log and data.log after crash.
Such an error after updating Server Addon
[Image: error1.jpg]
If you upgrade only promod
[Image: error2.jpg]
If you attempt to connect
[Image: error3.jpg]
With 1.10 it worked
@LeonSZR as you can see on the first post you need to have atleast version 1.292 of the Server Addon. If you don't have this version it does not work.

If you have problems updating the server addon you should ask in the General Help Thread here http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Gene...hread.html
where can i change in the promod plugin the roundtime from 12 to 8 each site because in german ladder we play 8 rounds pro site pls help!