ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-13-2012, 10:47)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is a long shot but... with the default vote feature, is there anyway to have just vote to kick player and disable next map and restart vote?

See OnVote event in the API. http://cod6hmod.itshax.com/mw3_addon/doc/#onvote

You can for example only allow players to votekick. Or you can only allow your clanmates to start votes.
sorry zxz0O0, but how would i implement that in a plugin to allow only votekick, this is the default voting method i mean obviously, and with an immune xuid ie: Admin. Iv'e tried the current one on release but that crashes the server.
The OnVote event just allows you to disallow certain types. If a votekick is triggered you do not see who is being 'votekicked'.
i just tried the "fixed" Oldrotation but no matter what i seem to do i keep getting = No map rotation found, haulting map rotation.

*cough haulting should be halting Wink

I have set the rotation as before like this...also tried with quotes.

Also if i disable the original as below then it doesn't even seem to load the [SERVER] Oldrotation=1
OldRotation=0
//Enable the old cod4-style rotation (see example server.cfg) [0-1]
DisableVAC=0

[Server]
OldRotation=1
//Enable cod4-style rotation
OldRotationVal=playlist village map mp_village playlist dome map mp_dome playlist underground map mp_underground playlist hardhat map mp_hardhat playlist mission map mp_bravo playlist outpost map mp_radar playlist fallen map mp_lambeth playlist arkaden map mp_plaza2 playlist carbon map mp_carbon playlist resistance map mp_paris playlist seatown map mp_seatown playlist lockdown map mp_alpha playlist bootleg map mp_bootleg playlist downturn map mp_exchange playlist seatown map mp_interchange
//Rotation, change to your desire
Have you tried a smaller value like the one provided in my example? I've been using the one from my example since a few days without problems.
(08-11-2012, 13:25)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried a smaller value like the one provided in my example? I've been using the one from my example since a few days without problems.

Tried your default...

i tried this 5 times now, if i disable the original below

OldRotation=0
//Enable the old cod4-style rotation (see example server.cfg) [0-1]

it actually loads the default maps and not those chosen in the rotation and if set to =1 then i get No map rotation found, haulting map rotation. Have you actually checked that in your example that it is loading the maps that are set out in the rotation and there just not spawning default maps?

As far as i can tell ..
[Server]
OldRotation=1

^^ This isn't even being initiated.
We got a small bug mentionned in this thread: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-OnPl...maged.html
Take a look at it if possible. Thx a lot.

Also, when we knife someone, onplayerdamaged weapon is not knife but the current weapon. Is that possible to add a knife argument to know when it is knife or modify weapon?

Thx!
(08-11-2012, 17:09)narkos Wrote: [ -> ]We got a small bug mentionned in this thread: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-OnPl...maged.html

Also, when we knife someone, onplayerdamaged weapon is not knife but the current weapon. Is that possible to add a knife argument to know when it is knife or modify weapon?

Thx!

He already answered that problem in the MW3 Server Addon Thread.
If you want to find out if someone used a knife, just use DamageMod.
When someone knifes you, the Weapon string is the weapon he currently has but the DamageMod will be "MOD_MELEE". Pretty useful
(08-11-2012, 17:33)Deviler86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2012, 17:09)narkos Wrote: [ -> ]We got a small bug mentionned in this thread: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-OnPl...maged.html

Thx!

When someone knifes you, the Weapon string is the weapon he currently has but the DamageMod will be "MOD_MELEE". Pretty useful

What is DamageMod???
(08-11-2012, 17:52)narkos Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2012, 17:33)Deviler86 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thx!

What is DamageMod???

Its a new parameter in OnPlayerDamaged. It shows how the Damage was dealt (my interpretation).
For example if you get hit from an explosion the DamageMod would be "MOD_SPLASH_..." (don't know the exact name right now) or if you get hit through a direct hit from a grenade launcher it would be something with "MOD_IMPACT".
And getting hit with knife -> "MOD_MELEE".