ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>timed messages are not working

Working here.
The admin xuid and oldrotation features are not.

M
I started receiving this error last night (6/27).

MODERN WARFARE 3 GAME VAC FAILSAFE
PRESS OK TO CLOSE MW3
MW3 Cannot run with the addon in the directory ..

The server DOES RUN without the server addon.

Server was running as of yesterday. The only change I made to the server was adding the latest Respawn delay plugin from here: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...tml?page=4

I am using the latest DLC2 server addon, server is updated to 1.9.433, I've tried with addon only (with no plugins) and with plugins.

Current plugins are:

GodPlugin v2.1
aaaPermissions Plugin
Speed Plugin
Imposter Plugin
Extended Sprint Plugin
WarnforBalance Plugin
Friendly Fire Off Plugin
Respawn Delay Plugin

All of the plugins are up to date and have been updated from itsmods.com and double-checked.

My server is NOT in the default MW3 directory and steam is NOT running when I start the server.

Please let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thanks, in advance, for the assistance.
Here i write you some bugs that have to be solved in Server Addon:
- Sniper hasn't any weapon.
- With promod Defense and Attack are sometimes wrong to some people and right to the another people in the same server.
-Some people dont work fov or any command of promod and have to join another server with promod and after return to the before server in order to have promod in it and can play.

All these problems said me the creator of promod that were of addon and should be fixed in new Server Addon Version.

PD: It would be nice update Server Addon to Game Version 1.9 in order to load new free maps of face off with mods Wink
Hey,i can join on my server but then i m on the server its crash and the server go down...
(06-27-2012, 17:44)witherillae Wrote: [ -> ]I started receiving this error last night (6/27).

PRESS OK TO CLOSE MW3

Server was running as of yesterday. The only change I made to the server was adding the latest Respawn delay plugin from here: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...tml?page=4

I am using the latest DLC2 server addon, server is updated to 1.9.433, I've tried with addon only (with no plugins) and with plugins.
[...]
My server is NOT in the default MW3 directory and steam is NOT running when I start the server.
[...]
This error happens if you launch the server? It seems like you're launching iw5mp.exe (Multiplayer). Are you sure the server runs without the Server Addon? Plugins only work with the Server Addon.

(06-27-2012, 19:31)fatherkius Wrote: [ -> ]PD: It would be nice update Server Addon to Game Version 1.9 in order to load new free maps of face off with mods Wink
There is already an update for 1.9.
(06-28-2012, 00:07)Pyro2142 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,i can join on my server but then i m on the server its crash and the server go down...
Update MW3 Server, redownload newewst addon, redownload all plugins.
(06-28-2012, 07:06)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='witherillae' pid='80342' dateline='1340815495']
I started receiving this error last night (6/27).

PRESS OK TO CLOSE MW3

[...]
[...]
This error happens if you launch the server? It seems like you're launching iw5mp.exe (Multiplayer). Are you sure the server runs without the Server Addon? Plugins only work with the Server Addon.

Yes indeed. As soon as I remove the d3d9.dll file from the directory, the server starts up and I (along with others) are able to see and join the server. Here are a few screen shots to show what happens. Top pic is with addon (you can see the d3d9.dll file) and the bottom pic is without addon (no d3d9.dll file)
Hello,

have download Server Addon and Promod, but Server still crash when someone want to join it.

Have someone the correct download link ?!
VAC FAILSAFE = "Im a retard and installed the addon in my MW3 GameDir"
Are you using all defualt cfg and .ini files for the addon and its plugins. The reason I ask, as you can appreciate the d3d9.dll I dont think has ever changed and the latest addon I personally know of running on around 25 servers with Promod, Permission, no knife, Zombie mods, all sorts with many different providrs and many "home" servers.

This indicates that we are all doing something right.

Also from what you are showing it looks like it is actually VAC / Steam blocking the statup.

For me I have steam in F:\Steam\steam apps\........
My local test server is D:\MW3Server\
(06-29-2012, 00:31)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]VAC FAILSAFE = "Im a retard and installed the addon in my MW3 GameDir"

You obviously didn't read the "My server is NOT in the default MW3 directory" sentence in my previous post. But, Gee, thanks for the drive-by insult.

(06-29-2012, 00:58)Cyanide Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using all defualt cfg and .ini files for the addon and its plugins. The reason I ask, as you can appreciate the d3d9.dll I dont think has ever changed and the latest addon I personally know of running on around 25 servers with Promod, Permission, no knife, Zombie mods, all sorts with many different providrs and many "home" servers.

This indicates that we are all doing something right.

Also from what you are showing it looks like it is actually VAC / Steam blocking the statup.

For me I have steam in F:\Steam\steam apps\........
My local test server is D:\MW3Server\

Yes, I am using the default configs and .ini file. Thank you for the response. I will continue to toy with it and put updates here. I'm re-downloading all of the dedi server files from a different steam account (just in case, for troubleshooting)