ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-24-2012, 22:04)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]under [SERVER] or under [LOG] but for me both not working -> same error! or is there something new to download???
thank to Nukem

it works for me with:

Code:
[DEBUG]
ExceptionLogging=0
//Enable logging of crashes [0-1]

Tried this same problem Sad

addon V1.317

bug with shield. shield and a weapon in the hands of time

PrimaryWeapon 1887
SecondaryWeapon shield

Google translator
Wake up this morning my promod servers are down!? Or let me say under linux the processes are running but i cant see any windows and servers are offline...

After manually update to the newest version i got this error:

@litgar Almost useless post, needs more information.

(04-29-2012, 12:39)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]Wake up this morning my promod servers are down!? Or let me say under linux the processes are running but i cant see any windows and servers are offline...

After manually update to the newest version i got this error:

What error? I thought those were common with WINE. Server starts up fine, whats the real problem here?
The fixme's are wine errors, they are caused by unimplemented functions.
(04-29-2012, 16:42)bonemind Wrote: [ -> ]The fixme's are wine errors, they are caused by unimplemented functions.

I know that at least these are wine errors Smile but for me I only can say that yesturday everthings works fine and this morning at 11 o`clock (german time) the servers crashed and I was not able to start them. Or let me say they start but I cant see the server window and the servers are not online... Even if i backup the old version - the same error!?! So I dont really know what to do Smile maybe someone of you can help me...

Hey guys....
I am having a problem....

I put the files of the Nukem's Server Addon as told but the addon does not seem to work... :S
What could be wrong?
latest update stopped my plugin from working

some of the errors it started giving after the update:

Code:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Addon.Other_t.set_UAVEnabled(Int32)'

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at FunServer.OnPlayerDamaged(ServerClient Attacker, ServerClient Victim, String Weapon, Int32 Damage)

did u remove UAV / OnPlayerDamage again? or are there changes in their structs which are not in the changelog?

**Update**

couldnt resist and restored the V1.313 addon.dll from one of the dayly backups. all working great again.

idk what changed but am willing to update my plugins if needed.

@pieter UAV is now bool not int.
yeah nukem allready told me he forgot to update docs Smile

but i still wonder what changed to OnPlayerDamaged though