ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh! i didn't saw the addon update Wink
Nice!!! Wink
i have a problem with Hud Elements at the same position.
In a plugin i create a icon as a blackbox and after that a text.
My problem is that the order of those two HudElems sometimes change and the blackbox is displayed over the text which covers the text.
I'm unable to find a working solution for displaying those two HudElems in the right order the whole time.

Is it possible to fix that or a other way to display a blackbox and text inside it?

P.s.: Changing OriginZ didn't help either
has anyone actually got the new map rotation to work yet?
I use this sv_config (part):
Code:
[SERVER]
TimedMessages=1
//Enable or disable timed messages [0-1]
SpecsFix=1
//Disable the CPU/Bandwidth check [0-1]
OldRotation=1
OldRotationVal=playlist tdm_default map mp_dome playlist sd_default map mp_alpha playlist jug_default map mp_carbon
//Enable the old cod4-style rotation (see example server.cfg) [0-1]
and works without problems
Oh dear i found the problem i had 2 [SERVER] in the sv_config and it was reading from the first one where i had the messages. Anyway thanks again and my bad.
(08-13-2012, 18:59)Deviler86 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a problem with Hud Elements at the same position.
In a plugin i create a icon as a blackbox and after that a text.
My problem is that the order of those two HudElems sometimes change and the blackbox is displayed over the text which covers the text.
I'm unable to find a working solution for displaying those two HudElems in the right order the whole time.

Is it possible to fix that or a other way to display a blackbox and text inside it?

P.s.: Changing OriginZ didn't help either

can't somebody help me with that problem?
i have noticed a problem though, when you now use !kick etc it displays it in chat as before it didn't.
something is wrong now all my permissions are messed up everyone can use them?

i add the updated addon and then i can use the new map rotation however it then opens up all commands to ALL players.

The picture shows what happens when i add the updated addon, when i revert to previous version it's ok. It says you don't have permission, but in fact all commands are open.

currently using..

reconnect_warning
Teleporter
unlimited_ammo
Fov
saveme
speed
serverad
Serveradmin
In the new version of the Addon does not work: bool ServerClient.Visible
(08-19-2012, 05:22)litgar Wrote: [ -> ]In the new version of the Addon does not work: bool ServerClient.Visible

There is a new Version of the Addon?