ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Nukem I've been having problems with reading command output.
It's not in 'console.log' anymore?
You've killed my RCON plugin by doing this.....
(03-01-2012, 20:50)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2012, 03:01)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Server crashed again, but I got logs now. Completely stock only running latest version of addon. Log files and DMP file attached.

I've been unable to find out why it happens, but the reason is that it's trying to use a null dvar, causing the access violation...

@DeathAngel1479 OnServerFrame() has been fixed (Wait for the update).

@CrK01 do you have the SpecsFix enabled? It seems that Windows versions shouldn't effect people joining... Although in rare cases people have re-installed some of the main server files and fixed the problem, but I'm still looking for the reason.

Thanks for fix OnServerFrame()!!!
You are best!!!
Server still seems to be crashing on latest addon.

@Nuken When you did the latest version or the past two updated versions of the addon did you make any other changes? Such as complied it with a newer msvc or did you bump up the .net frame requirement?

(03-02-2012, 09:15)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Server still seems to be crashing on latest addon.

@Nuken When you did the latest version or the past two updated versions of the addon did you make any other changes? Such as complied it with a newer msvc or did you bump up the .net frame requirement?

.NET/Requirements have not changed what-so-ever so that is not a cause. However, you could try this addon version with the endround fix removed (only major recent change).

[attachment=1688]
Thank you I will give it a go.

(03-02-2012, 20:39)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2012, 09:15)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Server still seems to be crashing on latest addon.

.NET/Requirements have not changed what-so-ever so that is not a cause. However, you could try this addon version with the endround fix removed (only major recent change).

Tried with the new addon.dll and the server still crashed. No DMP file but log files are attached. Only made it about 3 maps.

As a side note I am not using any * default.dsr or more then 16 different DSR's.
(03-03-2012, 09:13)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried with the new addon.dll and the server still crashed. No DMP file but log files are attached. Only made it about 3 maps.

As a side note I am not using any * default.dsr or more then 16 different DSR's.

Which plugins are you using? Try it with no plugins, and all extra things turned off. Turn them back on one at a time.

I had a similar problem; turned out to be an out-dated plugin.
(03-03-2012, 09:13)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2012, 20:39)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]

Tried with the new addon.dll and the server still crashed. No DMP file but log files are attached. Only made it about 3 maps.

I have this also, I dont know why it happend or how?

Only i know when my server have alot of players my server crashes all time when there are like 16-18 players.

I have no * in my map or more then 16 maps (even have 15 maps)

I have steam.dll in my admin folder also, And i only use the follow plugings

aaapermissionplugin (permission plugin)
mw3_Warnplugin (warn and status plugin)
Serveradmin plugin
Noreconnect plugin

Please help us, Thanks.

Remove all the plugins - test it - report back.
I've tried with no plugins, same result. I am currently working with Nuken on this to see if he can help, so far we have made some progress.