ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@narkos you are just going to have to wait untill the server addon is released. Sad
Sooo.... when is the update coming Nukem? A lot of people rely on this and your work is much appreciated.
When he does it. Problem? Troll
Stop fucking whining about addon update. Keep in mind that @Nukem does it in his free time and doesn't get anything from it. Nobody forces him to update it.
people is whining because a lot of people use the addon, and since the last update it dosen't work anymore and we got no news about a release date or if it will be continued anymore...

I can wait a lot for it, because it is a great tool, but i just want to know if i have to wait because it will be released or if i have to do without it....
YOU WAIT JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
Yeah man thx for your useful answer Dumb Bitch
@narkos What answer did you expect? We don't know anymore then you do....
Well that what is the point of making an Addon if you don't plan on keeping it updated in a timely fashion?
bitching about it won't really convince @Nukem to update it again..

we've had some holidays, and even @Nukem is human and also has to do personal shit or enjoy a nice weekend/holiday