ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw somewhere in this forum that I only need vcrun2008 if I don't want to run plugins. I want to run plugins like promod, welcome, etc, so I don't installed it, but in this way the fixed linux binary won't start, because it requires the msvcp90.dll. I've tried to copy from my Win machine to Wine, but it makes error. So I installed vcrun2008 with winetricks and your Addon stands up successfully, but in data.log I've this error:
Code:
System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is not supported.

at System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CanonicalizePath(String path, Boolean needFullPath)

at System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CreateListFromExpressions(String[] str, Boolean needFullPath)

at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.AddPathList(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathListOrig, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath, Boolean copyPathList)

at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission..ctor(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String[] pathList, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)

at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)

at Addon.PluginCode.LoadAssemblies(String folder, String filter)

Everything works, timedmessages, I can connect to it but I can't load any Plugins. Am I using wrong wine version, or there is other requirements to run with wine? Thanks!
Hi
Getting an error about can't load map Park. server crashes.
We don't have the DLC if there is one.
Also what other plugins are available and where can I get them
Thanks
hey 1 problem i got everything working except my plugins dont run i got speed plugin and special permission plugin and both dont appear when i open server addon but dvar list and everything works except plugins? any idea how to fix it? thnx in advance
Got the updated versions of the plugins???
Updated everything?
(02-02-2012, 06:31)Tylerd86 Wrote: [ -> ]Got the updated versions of the plugins???
Updated everything?

yep redownloaded server addon and plugins today the plugins dont load but its not injecting them or some shit cant find folder or something
(02-02-2012, 05:43)choobie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Getting an error about can't load map Park. server crashes.
We don't have the DLC if there is one.
Also what other plugins are available and where can I get them
Thanks
1. Go to first post
2. Read
3. Press on link [FIX] Server (crashing/Steam Game Server error) after map rotates
Are you sure you folowed the instructions as listed?
(02-01-2012, 18:36)Yurio Wrote: [ -> ]I really want to add a command !rank on my server. However, I need at least one of these tools:
a) event OnHomicide (it would be ideal);
b) the ability to know the score of each player at any time.

Nukem, should I wait and hope?
@Yurio onKill would be cooler
@Yurio

CSHARP Code
  1. while(true)
  2. {
  3. foreach(ServerClient player in GetClients())
  4. {
  5. doStuff(player.Rate);
  6. }
  7. }
Everything is installed and the server boots. The server is visible in the browser list but when I go to join it says 'Server is a different version 1.4'
I replaced the .exe with the one that is found in the 'LINUX FIX' folder and put the load.dll into the main directory

Have you tried making sure everything is up-to-date?
Yes: Downloaded from website

Are there any crash logs/dumps? If so, post them (on pastebin)
Not sure if they are relevant

Do you know when or where this occurs?
No

Do you know how to solve this?
No

Have you tried removing all of your plugins?
Yes