ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-01-2012, 20:50)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]@CrK01 do you have the SpecsFix enabled? It seems that Windows versions shouldn't effect people joining... Although in rare cases people have re-installed some of the main server files and fixed the problem, but I'm still looking for the reason.

Yes, I've tried with all options, specfix enabled or disabled. I can let you access to one server if it's required.

Very strange, windows 2008 working OK on the same instance and all requisites installed ( and updates, of course )
I copied all the game files to a new folder on the desktop and installed the addon, edited the server message and tested it. Works great!

I installed the addon to my rented, dedicated game server in the exact same manor, restarted the sever and tested it. The server is running fine but I am not getting any admin messages.

When I FTP to my rented Game server the only file that I dont have access to is the default iw5mp_server.exe I cant rename it, I cant move it , i cant even download it. Would this be why the addon is not working?

When I ran the addon on my own machine to test it I also did not replace that .exe and it did work.

So my question: is the reason I am not getting the server messages because I did not replace that iw5mp_server.exe with the one provided in the package?
Whenever the server is full, I sometimes randomly get a message that says "iw5mp_server.exe has stopped working" and idk what causes it...
@TAC_SISCO is your server running on Linux? Does the server have Visual Studio 2008 & 2010 redists installed? Does it have .NET 3 installed?

(03-07-2012, 03:58)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever the server is full, I sometimes randomly get a message that says "iw5mp_server.exe has stopped working" and idk what causes it...
(01-25-2012, 23:14)Main post Wrote: [ -> ]Failure to follow any of these guidelines will end up with your post being ignored.
Whats 'Origin'?
(03-08-2012, 17:44)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]Whats 'Origin'?

Player position.
(03-08-2012, 18:33)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2012, 17:44)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]Whats 'Origin'?

Player position.

Teleport function? XD

@Nukem
Will there come a kill void, too?
example:
onkill(killer, weapon, hit_position, victim);

Can you make in future, print to client console?
Like the standard welcome and leave message.
Because chat is sometimes to temporary...
My problem is if i disconnect from the my server and then i tried to connect but not join game is say server connection timeout.
for connect i need restart server Sad
I using latest version of server addon
with ingame rcon

apologize my english
Hello guys.
For activate this addon i need official server exe file or i can use hacked?
I need have internet connection?
I need have last game version like 1.5+?
I need have NET 3.0 max? because i am installed on my PC 4.0 right now.

My problem
I am try run it on 1.4 hacked server exe, addon not work.... why?
I am use win system
I am have 4.0 NET
My game ver. 1.4+

I try run server exe from folder (for linux) its runned but cant start server by command start_map_rotate
(03-12-2012, 01:14)gpcore Wrote: [ -> ].......

Quote:There is no support from myself if you're not using the Steam version of MW3.

Cracked servers are not supported.