Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
(03-01-2012, 20:50)Nukem Wrote: @CrK01 do you have the SpecsFix enabled? It seems that Windows versions shouldn't effect people joining... Although in rare cases people have re-installed some of the main server files and fixed the problem, but I'm still looking for the reason.

Yes, I've tried with all options, specfix enabled or disabled. I can let you access to one server if it's required.

Very strange, windows 2008 working OK on the same instance and all requisites installed ( and updates, of course )

I copied all the game files to a new folder on the desktop and installed the addon, edited the server message and tested it. Works great!

I installed the addon to my rented, dedicated game server in the exact same manor, restarted the sever and tested it. The server is running fine but I am not getting any admin messages.

When I FTP to my rented Game server the only file that I dont have access to is the default iw5mp_server.exe I cant rename it, I cant move it , i cant even download it. Would this be why the addon is not working?

When I ran the addon on my own machine to test it I also did not replace that .exe and it did work.

So my question: is the reason I am not getting the server messages because I did not replace that iw5mp_server.exe with the one provided in the package?

Whenever the server is full, I sometimes randomly get a message that says "iw5mp_server.exe has stopped working" and idk what causes it...

@TAC_SISCO is your server running on Linux? Does the server have Visual Studio 2008 & 2010 redists installed? Does it have .NET 3 installed?

(03-07-2012, 03:58)pollarpart Wrote: Whenever the server is full, I sometimes randomly get a message that says "iw5mp_server.exe has stopped working" and idk what causes it...
(01-25-2012, 23:14)Main post Wrote: Failure to follow any of these guidelines will end up with your post being ignored.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Whats 'Origin'?

(03-08-2012, 17:44)Cprl.Rst Wrote: Whats 'Origin'?

Player position.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

(03-08-2012, 18:33)zxz0O0 Wrote:
(03-08-2012, 17:44)Cprl.Rst Wrote: Whats 'Origin'?

Player position.

Teleport function? XD

@Nukem
Will there come a kill void, too?
example:
onkill(killer, weapon, hit_position, victim);

Can you make in future, print to client console?
Like the standard welcome and leave message.
Because chat is sometimes to temporary...
Sorry for my bad English!

My problem is if i disconnect from the my server and then i tried to connect but not join game is say server connection timeout.
for connect i need restart server Sad
I using latest version of server addon
with ingame rcon

apologize my english

Hello guys.
For activate this addon i need official server exe file or i can use hacked?
I need have internet connection?
I need have last game version like 1.5+?
I need have NET 3.0 max? because i am installed on my PC 4.0 right now.

My problem
I am try run it on 1.4 hacked server exe, addon not work.... why?
I am use win system
I am have 4.0 NET
My game ver. 1.4+

I try run server exe from folder (for linux) its runned but cant start server by command start_map_rotate

(03-12-2012, 01:14)gpcore Wrote: .......

Quote:There is no support from myself if you're not using the Steam version of MW3.

Cracked servers are not supported.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]