ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some weird reason I can't edit the main post

But I'd like to add that anyone asking for older versions or something because they got a cracked server, will get a instant warning from now on
Take Tapatalk on your phone to edit the post.
Is tapatalk worth the money?
Thanks @SuperNovaAO
Works
I installed Addon to my server. I put all files to the root directory of server. But it is not working. There arent anything about addon in the server console like loaded or something.

I do some tests like, renaming addons folder to addonsxyz. When I do this, server says couldnt not load addons.dll. Also I couldnt delete addons.dll when server is running. So as I understand, server loads addons.dll there isnt any problem with that.

I tried to compile custom mods also. I made a mod which prints "Server loaded" to the server console when server loads. But I couldnt see anything like "Server loaded" in the console. Also I installed Visual Studio to the server and compile it there, but nothing happened. Same.

I couldnt understand what is my problem. Can you help me about that?
I'd like to use this for Teknogods MW3, but they use version 1.4 of MW3. Is there an old version available that I could use that worked with 1.4?
I have a problem with:

Code:
public override void OnServerFrame()
{
       if (GetClients().Count > 0)
              {
              }
}
Quote:[20:59:18] System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei plugin_test.iga.OnServerFrame()
bei Addon.PluginCode.TriggerServerFrame()

Make hundreds of errors in log, until the server is started completely.
I had an console.log > 1GB. Big Grin

Seems that OnServerFrame() is called before GetClients() exits.
Is there a way to check server boot is complete?
Code:
{
       try
       {
       {
               //herp
       }
       }
       catch {  // this is where the code will go if the code in the 'try' fails.
         }
}
(03-16-2012, 21:27)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
{
       try
       {
       {
               //herp
       }
       }
       catch {  // this is where the code will go if the code in the 'try' fails.
         }
}

Thanks, works perfectly!
(03-16-2012, 17:09)GrossKopf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to use this for Teknogods MW3, but they use version 1.4 of MW3. Is there an old version available that I could use that worked with 1.4?

I do not have a version for this and do not support their servers, sorry. Although I believe there is a 1.4 version somewhere for download

@DeathAngel1479
You could also check GetClients() to see if it equals null.