ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can somebody please help me?
my server does not load the plugins
i put them in the folder, run the server and it does not load. only server timed messages loads.
i dont know what this is.
anyway guys please help me. d3d9.dll is in place btw
(03-24-2012, 12:36)wildcatozone Wrote: [ -> ]can somebody please help me?
my server does not load the plugins
i put them in the folder, run the server and it does not load. only server timed messages loads.
i dont know what this is.
anyway guys please help me. d3d9.dll is in place btw

What plugins do you use?
Ingame Rcon
Server Admin
(03-22-2012, 02:37)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2012, 19:54)Semtex Wrote: [ -> ].....

After more debugging I've found the cause of the error and it will be addressed in the next version of the addon.

Okay, is it added on the Version from Today ?
(03-24-2012, 19:14)Semtex Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, is it added on the Version from Today ?

Yes, it has been fixed.
The addon has become a modloader today Smile
(03-24-2012, 20:36)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]The addon has become a modloader today Smile

why?
Y U NO load gsc, csv etc for now

:Yuno: make onGSCLoad API ???
Die then Troll
Y U NO answer me now

Conc: :YUNO:
can someone answer me please? instead of creating memes?
which "addon.dll" are you using?

i solved it by: deleted full server mw3 game files, again copied mw3, and putted server addon
Sry the first replay was on the false place

I have a problem with the new Server Addon update on my Linuxroot with Ubuntu 11.10, Wine and so on

the Version 1.290 can't run on Linux Ubuntu 11.10 all other versions running without problems

I have replaced all Server-Addon-files but the server crashed than i try to update automaticly same problems

If i use the old version and disable the Autoupdate i cant create the Server with addons and so on. Huh

If you need more informations plz tell me.

I hope you can fix the problems

One Cool