ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-16-2012, 22:16)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2012, 17:09)GrossKopf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to use this for Teknogods MW3, but they use version 1.4 of MW3. Is there an old version available that I could use that worked with 1.4?

I do not have a version for this and do not support their servers, sorry. Although I believe there is a 1.4 version somewhere for download

@DeathAngel1479
You could also check GetClients() to see if it equals null.

I have try to equal it with null, it has not work.
May be i have make somethink wrong, i'm not very good in C.
Lern it at moment, by doing...

Your first answer works perfectly!

Whats with a kill void, is it possible in future?
I have a lot of ideas with it.
ServerClient.Stats is very good , but its very awkward to use as event, as example to print a kill, you must read, compare etc. (every frame)
If it is a event you must only print.
Are my posts being deleted? I see my posts in the replies, but the original isn't there.

There's no archive of old versions somewhere?
@GrossKopf FFS

(01-25-2012, 23:14)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone asking about a older version will get instant warning + post removed because we're sick of it (yes we know you're pirates)
- @JariZ

One more time and you're banned. I clearly said NO ASKING FOR CRACKED/OLD VERSIONS
Can not connect to server since update to V1.285.
Same without plugins...

Connect...................
Timed out.

Angry I have writen a similar map rotation for my plugin, and it was very hard...
Dodgy The work is now been unnecessarily.
Wink nevertheless, good job.
(03-17-2012, 04:47)DeathAngel1479 Wrote: [ -> ]Can not connect to server since update to V1.285.
Same without plugins...

Connect...................
Timed out.

Connection code has not been changed (Query is not this), the addon is most likely not a problem here.

Edit: fixed~~ (Client game bugged)
Hello,

I want to use this plugin with multiple servers. For now, I have three servers and they are running with same game files. ( have one installation) But their IP addresses, .cfg files, game modes and map rotations are different. They are working perfect without plugin.

But when I install this plugin and start my servers, only one of them visible in the server browser. Also, this visible server says it is my domination server but when I connect to it, it is redirecting to Team Deathmatch one. But according to console outputs, plugin works for all servers.

As I said, IP addresses are different but I also changed all ports. (With command parameters, not cfg) But it is same again.

How can I use this plugin without copying all game files again? I want to open multiple servers from same location. Because I have storage problem...

Thanks.

Hello,

I have a problem with the Server Addon.

When i started the MW3 Server with the Addon, it screen me this :

[Image: 314229313.png]

I posted the DMP, my sv_config.ini and the Log Files as .zip on the Attachments.

Best Wishes

(03-19-2012, 10:40)Semtex Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with the Server Addon.

I posted the DMP, my sv_config.ini and the Log Files as .zip on the Attachments.

Best Wishes

You could try replacing your sv_config.ini with this one. Another problem may be that your steam.dll may be missing from the server's directory.

(03-17-2012, 10:06)Ghooseman Wrote: [ -> ]I want to use this plugin with multiple servers. For now, I have three servers and they are running with same game files. ( have one installation) But their IP addresses, .cfg files, game modes and map rotations are different. They are working perfect without plugin.

But when I install this plugin and start my servers, only one of them visible in the server browser. Also, this visible server says it is my domination server but when I connect to it, it is redirecting to Team Deathmatch one. But according to console outputs, plugin works for all servers.

As I said, IP addresses are different but I also changed all ports. (With command parameters, not cfg) But it is same again.

How can I use this plugin without copying all game files again? I want to open multiple servers from same location. Because I have storage problem...

Post your command line and let me check it. If you still can't get it working and don't have the space you could try using a symlink.
(03-19-2012, 17:43)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2012, 10:40)Semtex Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with the Server Addon.

Best Wishes

You could try replacing your sv_config.ini with this one. Another problem may be that your steam.dll may be missing from the server's directory.

I have a steam_apt.dll,steamapiupdater.dll,steam_appid.txt,steamclient.dll, but no steam.dll.

Can you upload me the steam.dll please ?

Or where can I get it?

Semtex
(03-19-2012, 19:54)Semtex Wrote: [ -> ].....

After more debugging I've found the cause of the error and it will be addressed in the next version of the addon.