ItsMods

Full Version: General Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-09-2012, 20:30)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]@5niper I believe the format is
Code:
GUID Name

However name does not seem to matter (it is only for unban <name>)

(02-09-2012, 19:37)xcondex Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2012, 12:24)xcondex Wrote: [ -> ]i install the server addon and the "noreconnect plugin" right to my server,

the servers runs good, and appears on the game list in-game, but nobody cant joint the server, here is my log

~~~~

bump!

Bumping will not change anything here, it only depends on the time I get home and the time I read this.

Have you actually read anything on the main post? More information is needed.

Host is located with Windows, so, the linux fix dont work for me

tested without plugins, still running the server but cant join, if i delete the addon folder, i can join again,

Server is updated

testes with Ranked=0, and Ranked=1

I can think of nothing else: S

Nukem game updated to 1.5 hmmm update addon Tongue
(02-10-2012, 21:10)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]Nukem game updated to 1.5 hmmm update addon Tongue

I'm aware and trying to update currently, everyone else please keep the spam down at updates.

They changed many things and caused my sig scans to all fail. (Including some crucial text references)
(02-10-2012, 21:38)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2012, 21:10)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]Nukem game updated to 1.5 hmmm update addon Tongue

I'm aware and trying to update currently, everyone else please keep the spam down at updates.

They changed many things and caused my sig scans to all fail. (Including some crucial text references)

that madness again, multiplied by 2!!!! Fuu
Damn u Activision! now I have to play with these shitty default settings >.<
Even with the latest version of the dedicated addon and no plugins server fails to start, attached are several Mdumps.

(02-11-2012, 04:26)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Even with the latest version of the dedicated addon and no plugins server fails to start, attached are several Mdumps.

Is your server running on Linux or Windows?
Is your server the latest version?
Would you mind posting your data.log/console.log?
(02-11-2012, 04:40)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 04:26)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Even with the latest version of the dedicated addon and no plugins server fails to start, attached are several Mdumps.

Is your server running on Linux or Windows?
Is your server the latest version?
Would you mind posting your data.log/console.log?

Server is Windows
Yes it is fully updated

No logs were created as of yet.
thanks for the interest shown and for all the suggestions to solve my problem

(so ironic)

reggards
Same issue here. Servers files updated, Addons updated.

Windows server 2008, fully updated.

It wont let me attach a MDUMP file.

Last entry in the data log file is -
[05:11:31] EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 @ 0x4C80C2