Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Release Votekick
I Can't seem to get this to work, It loads the plugin. but people arn't allowed to use the command. and Whenever I use the command it says " You must use !status to get player number" or whatever, so I do !status [name] , then !votekick # [Reason]. and it says the same thing... Can someone help me? or send me the version where it shows the player list, and users can vote... I can't find it again

(05-12-2012, 19:22)MarioMadness Wrote: I Can't seem to get this to work, It loads the plugin. but people arn't allowed to use the command. and Whenever I use the command it says " You must use !status to get player number" or whatever, so I do !status [name] , then !votekick # [Reason]. and it says the same thing... Can someone help me? or send me the version where it shows the player list, and users can vote... I can't find it again

the command is just !status. it shows the player list so you can see the player number.
after that you can votekick: !votekick [playerNumber] [reason]
to vote type !vote y. it's not necessary to vote no. if you don't vote it assumes you don't agree.

download this version: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...5#pid71585
it's the latest version.

sometimes it says "Not enough players agree to kick xxxxx" when it's not true. I didn't had time to find out what's causing it yet.

It is possible to show the list without XUID? Just player name and number? ( I thought there was a version around here?) so my users can use the command

(05-14-2012, 04:43)MarioMadness Wrote: It is possible to show the list without XUID? Just player name and number? ( I thought there was a version around here?) so my users can use the command

What xuid?the one in sv_config.ini? that's not the xuid allowed to use it.it's the immune players. Everyone can use it unless you use permission plugin. You have tk add the plugin commands to everyone group in sv_config.ini so everyone can use it.

(05-14-2012, 04:43)MarioMadness Wrote: It is possible to show the list without XUID? Just player name and number? ( I thought there was a version around here?) so my users can use the command

What xuid?the one in sv_config.ini? that's not the xuid allowed to use it.it's the immune players. Everyone can use it unless you use permission plugin. You have tk add the plugin commands to everyone group in sv_config.ini so everyone can use it.

(05-14-2012, 05:28)VSpeed Wrote:

vsped i have added the command !vote n and !vote y tell then they cannot vote what to do now plz tell me

(05-21-2012, 06:16)Chottan Wrote:

vsped i have added the command !vote n and !vote y tell then they cannot vote what to do now plz tell me

This plugin is for server version 1.4 (addon v1.206). I don't know if it works with the latest addon versions. And I don't have it to test. Maybe that's the problem. Someone here with the new version test and update it to work with the latest version.

(05-21-2012, 10:23)VSpeed Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 06:16)Chottan Wrote:

This plugin is for server version 1.4 (addon v1.206). I don't know if it works with the latest addon versions. And I don't have it to test. Maybe that's the problem. Someone here with the new version test and update it to work with the latest version.

It works for a few maps, then !status, etc just stops working.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

By this plugins only admin can vote and moderator and users cannot when they are voting they were told you are not allowed for this command.And i have also added the commands also in there groups any sloution i have a solution that make the commands like !vy and !vn because space do not work in permisson plugin.

Attached Files
.zip   votekick_permission_plugin.zip (Size: 4.14 KB / Downloads: 142)

well, i don't think it is now a plugin issue, but a mw3 issue.

Like with most mods now even the simplest as in !help, they work for a short time then the commands just stop working.

I feel that IW have messed up for good, the only mod i can get to work without issue now is the !saveme, Teleporter.dll, !ammo and speed commands.

For me the rest just stop working after a short while.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Votekick and VoteBan 4d1 gauthier.verrons 1 1,630 06-20-2013, 09:05
Last Post: surtek