ItsMods

Full Version: God Plugin v5.0 [Ingame Rcon Tool]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why is every1 admin
(05-15-2012, 13:51)divvy Wrote: [ -> ]why is every1 admin

use this http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...lugin.html
Got a couple of reports of a user warning another user but the warning is shown on his scree and not that user.

Also complaints of !ban tempban..etc not working.

Anyone else seeing this?
? I'm not the coding seems to be just fine. Don't know why it would do that..
(05-16-2012, 05:39)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Got a couple of reports of a user warning another user but the warning is shown on his scree and not that user.

Also complaints of !ban tempban..etc not working.

Anyone else seeing this?

serveradmin is also doing this, it seems after a while the warn is shown to all users, kick and ban stops working only a reboot of the server fixes it, then only for awhile before it starts messing up again.

This has only started to happen since the latest update. It's a bit of a mess at the minute.

Most of the time i have to tempban/kick etc through the console.
kick dont work, Example, i had a hacker on my server, and tried !kick "Hackers name", then a random guy gets kicked, did it again, random guy gets kicked, then tried a ban, now one of my regular players are banned..
(05-16-2012, 11:48)W4rdan Wrote: [ -> ]kick dont work, Example, i had a hacker on my server, and tried !kick "Hackers name", then a random guy gets kicked, did it again, random guy gets kicked, then tried a ban, now one of my regular players are banned..

+1
(05-16-2012, 13:05)litgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 11:48)W4rdan Wrote: [ -> ]kick dont work, Example, i had a hacker on my server, and tried !kick "Hackers name", then a random guy gets kicked, did it again, random guy gets kicked, then tried a ban, now one of my regular players are banned..

+1

you can always unban him, just delete his name/xiud from the ban list
(05-16-2012, 13:53)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 13:05)litgar Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

you can always unban him, just delete his name/xiud from the ban list

hillbilly, is this plugin working correctly for you?
awaesome plugins but a fault seems votemap is not working because !y is the command for votemap and !y is also command for yell so what to do now please tell me.