ItsMods

Full Version: God Plugin v5.0 [Ingame Rcon Tool]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OzonE send me the source if you want I'll check what's wrong
Hey,
i dont think this or Boneminds script is bugging...
I tryed to fix this, but it seems there's no error.
Maybe Nukem switched something that causes the disfunction of the scripts?
Perhaps the GetClients() function?

Cheers.

EDIT#1: Nukem released a new Version, think all is working fine now.
Thanks to him Smile

EDIT#2: Ok, wanted to kick somebody and he was still playing...so that wasnt very effective.
Well since I'm on teknogods and when I add a reference to the addon.dll form 1.482 I get a bunch of errors :L @OzonE Sad?
probably i forgot warn and res , will be fixed, btw , you say you have error with kicking?
does it execute the serversay function ? do you spell the command and playername corect?

(05-13-2012, 02:57)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Well since I'm on teknogods and when I add a reference to the addon.dll form 1.482 I get a bunch of errors :L @OzonE Sad?

what errors? i did'n get what you're exactly doing? LOL
(05-12-2012, 20:08)jakata Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
i dont think this or Boneminds script is bugging...
I tryed to fix this, but it seems there's no error.
Maybe Nukem switched something that causes the disfunction of the scripts?
Perhaps the GetClients() function?

Cheers.

EDIT#1: Nukem released a new Version, think all is working fine now.
Thanks to him Smile

EDIT#2: Ok, wanted to kick somebody and he was still playing...so that wasnt very effective.

i have the same problem it seems after a while the kick/ban fuction stops working, this is both with the god plugin and serveradmin.
(05-13-2012, 13:17)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]i have the same problem it seems after a while the kick/ban fuction stops working.

Yea, thats it.
It always says "Player1 kicked Player2 etc" - but in the most cases, the player doesnt get kicked (it happens that another one got kicked).

Ah, i remember.
I played on my server yesterday.
When the script is not working, i'm using the console.
First, 'status', then 'kickclient'. Yesterday i kicked a player with id 17.
Another player got kicked, instead of id 17. I repeated this step. I got a message 'this playerslot is not in use' or something like that.

This is what it looks like.
http://www.abload.de/img/2012-05-13_00001xqlnn.jpg
I decompile your plugin to edit somethings like some commands remove and such but when I added reference to addon.dll from the 1.4382 version of nukems addon I get a bunch of errors Sad
!say and !y dont work >.< also kick still kick random.
there might a few issues but I can't help until ozone sends me the source Sad
very good program thank you, but what release blocked player prompt please.

(05-13-2012, 23:33)W4rdan Wrote: [ -> ]!say and !y dont work >.< also kick still kick random.
it is necessary to add in file aliases that:

!tb1 = !rcon set scr_teambalance 1
!tb0 = !rcon set scr_teambalance 0
!say = !rcon say
!fr = !fastrestart
!highestping = !maxping
!wb = !warn bone test