ItsMods

Full Version: God Plugin v5.0 [Ingame Rcon Tool]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
I set ALL right, but now i use GodPlugin 2.1 because Elite wont works...
But i hope @OzonE will release 3.1 ;D
I Still dont get it , people using it just fine (besides the ban thing) , try again .

Support god plugin Big Grin
Hmmmmmm...
latsat version suportet dlc 1+2? in server dosent work dlc maps. when i type !map{dlc map name} map rotate not runing!
Of Course It Will Not Work. its not designed for DLC maps
(04-14-2012, 10:57)OzonE Wrote: [ -> ]
IMPORTANT: If You Want To Use Gametype Change Commands , You have to Create .dspl Files with Exact These Names for Every Gametype. Otherwise , Server Will not Detect the dspl file and it will shutdown automatically. (It's Not Crash! leave me Alone!)

DSPL File Names:

Can you add the !get<dspl> to load the default.dspl again? Because after I used !getffa, the consecutive rounds after that will load only Free For All game mode. If I can reload the default.dspl again, there's no need to use the !get command again after each round.

And I have a custom mode like iSnipe and AoN, maybe you can kindly enough to add these to the !get command for example !getsnipe and !getaon

And bug report, few commands didn't work, for example !addimmune (which suppose to add my xuid and name to the file "immune players" but it did not) and !add command (I tried !add Admin and it says "That Group doesn't exist")

Thanks.

Another bug report.

(04-14-2012, 10:57)OzonE Wrote: [ -> ]v3.0 Beta:
-Removed Welcome Messages Completely for the guys who want to use group welcomer plugin
-Added New map "Terminal" Support. (use <!mapterminal>)
-Fixed Server Crash When !kick and !ban used.
-Fixed Server Crash When !<nothing> is used.
-Added God Plugin Supporter System ( thanks to @zxz0O0 )
-All Commands Are Now Private.

Server will crash if players type <nothing>!

It will also crash the server if players pretty much type <nothing><chat here>. And by <nothing> I mean they left a blank space (spacebar) before words in chat (all chat and team chat both crash the server)
(09-05-2012, 20:39)OzonE Wrote: [ -> ]Of Course It Will Not Work. its not designed for DLC maps
VERY BADSad((((((((
(09-05-2012, 23:20)carcdm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2012, 10:57)OzonE Wrote: [ -> ]
IMPORTANT: If You Want To Use Gametype Change Commands , You have to Create .dspl Files with Exact These Names for Every Gametype. Otherwise , Server Will not Detect the dspl file and it will shutdown automatically. (It's Not Crash! leave me Alone!)

DSPL File Names:

Can you add the !get<dspl> to load the default.dspl again? Because after I used !getffa, the consecutive rounds after that will load only Free For All game mode. If I can reload the default.dspl again, there's no need to use the !get command again after each round.

And I have a custom mode like iSnipe and AoN, maybe you can kindly enough to add these to the !get command for example !getsnipe and !getaon

And bug report, few commands didn't work, for example !addimmune (which suppose to add my xuid and name to the file "immune players" but it did not) and !add command (I tried !add Admin and it says "That Group doesn't exist")

Thanks.

Another bug report.

(04-14-2012, 10:57)OzonE Wrote: [ -> ]v3.0 Beta:
-Removed Welcome Messages Completely for the guys who want to use group welcomer plugin
-Added New map "Terminal" Support. (use <!mapterminal>)
-Fixed Server Crash When !kick and !ban used.
-Fixed Server Crash When !<nothing> is used.
-Added God Plugin Supporter System ( thanks to @zxz0O0 )
-All Commands Are Now Private.

Server will crash if players type <nothing>!

It will also crash the server if players pretty much type <nothing><chat here>. And by <nothing> I mean they left a blank space (spacebar) before words in chat (all chat and team chat both crash the server)

I Guess You Are On TG , Or Using Obsolete Addon Version. these errors are fixed in newest addon Versions.

About the Custom Gamemodes , I Can Add commands like !getcu (custom) , like 5 custom gamemodes you can make, also Im Making a Complete Mapper Class So You Dont Have to Use Them Like !mapdome.
(09-06-2012, 08:15)OzonE Wrote: [ -> ]You Are On TG , Or Using Obsolete Addon Version. these errors are fixed in newest addon Versions.

About the Custom Gamemodes , I Can Add commands like !getcu (custom) , like 5 custom gamemodes you can make, also Im Making a Complete Mapper Class So You Dont Have to Use Them Like !mapdome.

Nope I'm not on TG, its gay. I'm using GogPlugin 3.0Elite and Nukem, well I'm not sure.

Edit: I'm retarded. My Nukem version is the old one. Downloading the latest now, will update if it works.

And what about this?

carcdm Wrote:Can you add the !get<dspl> to load the default.dspl again? Because after I used !getffa, the consecutive rounds after that will load only Free For All game mode. If I can reload the default.dspl again, there's no need to use the !get command again after each round.
the !mapbakaara cmd dont work
but !mapbakaraa , this is wrong
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47