ItsMods

Full Version: God Plugin v5.0 [Ingame Rcon Tool]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems to work fine with the latest Nukem release.

A slight improvement could be made when you'd change your !help and !mr commands, since they both are being used in ProMod.
Excellent plugin, works extremely well and is a great asset to have on a server. Just one thing that is bugging me however. The '*player* has connected' message is broadcasted not only when a player initially joins the server but when there is a round switch (SnD). So the server broadcasts this '*player* has connected' message at the start of each round for every player. This gets really annoying.

Could you please either make is so this message is broadcasted only when the player initially joins the server or include an option to disable the message entirely.
Hi
what command should i enter for my Moderators to give them delegation for changing maps?
has the public broadcasting of the commands been fixed for this plugin?
i would seriously like to use this plugin on my server but as long as the commands can be seen in chat it's of no use to me
I add that my server crashes each 10 min while using this plugin!
(05-11-2012, 06:04)blueberry9 Wrote: [ -> ]has the public broadcasting of the commands been fixed for this plugin?
i would seriously like to use this plugin on my server but as long as the commands can be seen in chat it's of no use to me

no it hasn't. Sad
Any time frame of having this working with v1.7.......
God Plugin Is Now Updated To Version 2.1

Public Commands Removed.
(05-12-2012, 08:31)OzonE Wrote: [ -> ] God Plugin Is Now Updated To Version 2.1

Public Commands Removed.

just tested this and the !res and !warn commands are still showing up in normal chat.
By the way, its still bugged.
Random players get kicked when we use !kick <playername>

Cheers.