ItsMods

Full Version: xZombie Mod (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
ive never even noticed anything moab like but i did dislike having to restart the game after playing zombie Smile
i usually play on dedi's untill friends invite me to lobby games.. having to restart the game before accepting was just annoying Tongue
yes, BUT can you take off the moab texture? Tongue pleeease?
im sorry but i dont even know what u mean by that, and as i said before im not interfearing with other players mods Smile
there is no source released here so im not editting it Smile
Ok so you know how everything is really dark? and it has like the "moab" texture? and everything is darker? well this mod has that on it ALL the time...and people don't like that. I am requesting a version without that texture...
ok, i didnt know that. but asking me to change that, you're really barking up the wrong tree. you'd have to ask @JayDi Smile
I have been trying Sad its a pretty simple request. I have heard no word of when he will update this and add key pushing features and make things easier to buy (aka the perks because you can't read the full list)
update please? Sad
No download?
it seems to be removed indeed. just await @JayDi 's rely
maybe hes gonna finally update it? Big Grin
I've redone myself a version because i got tired of the crashing, but it doesnt incorporate all the features.

But its basicly his plugin but then stripped of all threadpools, spam and sleeps. (and slightly raised brightness)

now running on XS1(zombie)

if @JayDi wants i can provide him the source (its still his i just decompiled it and changed a few things so it would stop crashing) Just hit me up on steam jay! I just missed you a quarter ago

I'm not posting anything without his permission though, it's still his mod Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21