ItsMods

Full Version: xZombie Mod (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
where i must put this file to work the hack pls answer?
in the plugins folder
also a feature request, to store player points somewhere? like a file or database?

incase server restart is needed, players will no longer lose their points?
Should I just create a new thread with a video on how to put in plugins people are stupid... Dumb Bitch
(04-14-2012, 16:24)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]in the plugins folder
also a feature request, to store player points somewhere? like a file or database?

incase server restart is needed, players will no longer lose their points?

thats idea!
Create folder called mw3zomsaves, and save files like
create file with "Client.XUID", and write last points in that file...
Then, when player connected, do foreach from all files, then - if client.xuid == foundfilexuid, read file.... then Points[Client.XUID] = filetext; ??
a file for each xuid is maybe abit much, just one csv file maybe, or just a .mdb instead of relying on the system memory

its not unusual a server needs to reboot Smile

but atm the server is crashing after a few maps, this time on bakaraa with 8 players :/
[attachment=1882]
and 2TB free diskspace and 4GB mem should be enough Tongue

clean installed, freshly rebooted server with your dsr file, and the 41 version Smile
its the only plugin im running Smile

but now that i'm thinking about it.. these crashes started since nukems addon updated to v1.300 anyone has a slightly older version (V1.292) i can try with?

*EDIT* Updated server with the 42 version and freshly rebooted it, lets see how it goes Smile
A few questions,
I'm using the latest version
Should the DSPL be set to infected gametype? probably a dumb question right?
my rotation looks like this
mp_plaza2,INF_default,1
mp_paris,INF_default,1
mp_village,INF_default,1
mp_seatown,INF_default,1

only 1 map plays.
Should the maps rotate when server is empty or with just 1 player?
Mine restarts same map after time is over.

Also can any other plugins work for this mod
I have the speed plugin running with it and it seems to be ok.

thanks

(04-14-2012, 23:48)choobie Wrote: [ -> ]A few questions,
I'm using the latest version
Should the DSPL be set to infected gametype? probably a dumb question right?
my rotation looks like this
mp_plaza2,INF_default,1
mp_paris,INF_default,1
mp_village,INF_default,1
mp_seatown,INF_default,1

only 1 map plays.
Should the maps rotate when server is empty or with just 1 player?
Mine restarts same map after time is over.

Also can any other plugins work for this mod
I have the speed plugin running with it and it seems to be ok.

thanks
ya that map setup is right but i also have problem were map never changes and ya all mods work for me 2
infected restarter (v5) is ok with this, suggested even!
speed i havent tested yet

added highjump, speed,welcommer and permissions plugin to my zombie testserver.

lets hope ive coverred all commends with this:

User_commands=!health,!weapons,!perks,!ft,!tp,!shop,!ammo,!tut,!mypoints,!smg,!lmg,!assault,!shotguns,!snipe,!expl,!fastreload,!scavenger,!blindeye,!coldblood,!buletaccuracy,!stalker,!rpg,!xm25,!model,!striker,!aa12,!usas12,!spas12,!barret,!rsass,!dragunov,!msr,!96a1,!as50,!m4,!ak47,!m16,!fad,!acr,!mk14,!scar,!g36,!cm901,!m60,!mk46,!pech,!l86,!mg36,!mp5,!mp7,!pm9,!p90,!pp90,!ump45
server crashed again, no logs or errors, just ended the exe.. reduced playerslots to 12 and used an fresh copy with all default files.

@JayDi i've found out that my personal funmod was crashing because i was calling new threads with waitcallback, that never called back, changed those to normal threads and added returns where needed, idk if thats also happening in yours, but it i'm just trying to share idea's on this Smile

@pieter out of memory errors are happening since ever, I think it happens when the server goes over 300mb RAM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21