ItsMods

Full Version: xZombie Mod (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
for now ive just added ServerDoc.exe (autorestarter for gameservers) only thing is that on restart all player points go byebye :') so ive reduced item prices to 10% of the original price in !shop Smile
hey @JayDi

could you also fix the plugin preventing from maptime to end. i really like to see the map rotation work again.
atm it stays on one map because the plugin restarts the game making the time on map reset Smile
-V4.5
-Added firestorm killstreak
- Fixed weapon spawn
- Changed team color NAMES
- And much more
PLEASE GIVE A LIST OF ALL THE COMMANDS
also the aftermath effect that you added, that most people get after a moab...looks terrible...you can't see shit..take it off
Also, why the hell would you EVER add spam to a plugin? All the messages me it really annoying...
edit: sorry for getting pissed! LOL I figured out the commands...1 thing though: the zombie stuff doesn't work...like we'll buy a tk and it will take our points but NOTHING will happen and we will not get a throwing knife...same with emp...idk about health?
also, map does not change at the end...we've been on dome for like 20 minutes....it says get ready for next round and it stays on the same map...
the only realy issues atm are:

- Maps no longer changing - your always stuck on the first map it loads
- MW3server being crappy software randomly crashing when alot of players are ingame and memory use of the exe exceeds 350 MB (not really much can help that, blame IW)

as for the last version, i personally like it, but maybe add some settings like to disable spam, imho !credits should be enougn Smile

also i still would love to see it store the user points in a file or mdb or something, so that players can really keep their points Smile

that being said, it is an awsome plugin!
Agreed, PLEASE fix the map change! ALSO the zombie things do not seem to work...you can purchase throwing knife and emp but it doesn't give you anything?
also, could you pls make the moab after-effect optional in the config?
health is the only zombie purchase that works...and pieter I have a full server with the plugin on and it is not crashing Tongue
Wow...I changed the map using rcon and when the new map loaded my server went from 18/18 players to 6/18....what the fuck?
Edit: It just randomly crashed....pls fix this and the zombie tk/emp!
AND not to mention that you can only purchase a primary...for some reason you cannot replace your pistol...p.s. sorry for all the posts xD
and change the bugs thing...THERE ARE A LOT OF BUGS! lol
xs-1 is now permanently running it

however since the adodn update it crashes on this:

WARNING: Unable to allocate 128 Kb at 0x52AB90
[21:05:16] WARNING: Unable to allocate 128 Kb at 0x52AB90
[21:05:16] WARNING: Unable to allocate 128 Kb at 0x52AB90

happens after a few rounds with a full server (16 players) on mapchange (outpost > seatown)
yeah...I think its crashing my server too...can't even start it up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21