ItsMods

Full Version: xZombie Mod (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I need it Pieter Sad
@pieter But it's a mod of a mod....
Why the hell hasn't this mod been updated yet...
@jaydi get your shit together!
JayDi UPDATE IT...and take off the damn moab textureee! It's too dark!! We can't even see anything...and right now the downloads are broken so we can't even DOWNLOAD it.
Pieter send me your version damnit ;(
If you won't send me "your version", could you at least send me the endgame version?
Someone do something with this plugin...PLEASE
upppdateeee Sad
Anyone have this plugin still I want to see the source code to see if I can help you guys out
eat it:
[source code]
http://www.mediafire.com/?6d5bi41tdh53hct
IF you are using something from my mod, add me in credits
There is no download link for it? Sup with that
hi how install this plugin pls
There is no download guys! JayDi quit I think on this plugin :L?
also thanks Wink
Edit: Ok if I were to remove this then that would remove the CC you inputted for the "Zombies" right?
Code:
{
            SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "r_filmusetweaks \"1\"");
            SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "r_filmtweaks \"1\"");
            SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "r_filmtweakenable \"" + on + "\"");
            SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "r_filmtweakinvert \"" + invert + "\"");
            SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "r_filmtweakdesaturation \"" + desaturation + "\"");
            SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "r_filmtweakdarktint \"" + darktint + "\"");
            SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "r_filmtweaklighttint \"" + lighttint + "\"");
            SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "r_filmtweakbrightness \"" + brightness + "\"");
            SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "r_filmtweakcontrast \"" + contrast + "\"");
        }
Or is it this?
Code:
SetDvar("r_brightness", "-0.2");
            SetDvar("r_blur", "0.2");

//setGlowTweaks(Client, "1", "0.5", "0", "1", "5");
            //setFilmTweaks(Client, "1", "0", "0", "0.5 0.75 0.97", "0.7 0.85 1", "-0.0577349", "1.2");
            mw3zombie omg = new mw3zombie();
            omg.setGlowTweaks(Client, "1", "0.65", "0.65", "0.45", "6.07651");
            omg.setFilmTweaks(Client, "1", "0", "0.0", "0.7 0.3 0.2", "1 0.969 0.9", "0.05", "1.1");

}

}
}
Guys I really want to make this plugin work for Teknogods and Steam users I will be willing to create 2 versions of it but can someone tell me how am I supposed to make it compatiable?
In mw3dvars there are 2 of the same dvar commands, would that mess anything up? the dvar would be: SetClientDvar(Client.ClientNum, "scr_diehard \"1\"");
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21