ItsMods

Full Version: xZombie Mod (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(05-09-2012, 03:27)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]after my vacation. i do follow forums atm but i refuse to code from the jacuzzi here Wink

Pieter, would you like too share your xzombie version with us? So some people can also run this modified mod on their own server. It would be nice Big Grin

Thx
I think this is done for because a lot of dvars have been blocked by IW on the 1.7 patch so don't expect it.
(05-15-2012, 16:56)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is done for because a lot of dvars have been blocked by IW on the 1.7 patch so don't expect it.

Yes, not all dvars are blocked. Only the darkness of a MOAB is blocked. But that is fine for me. Actually, I didn't like the darkness, it was too damn dark..
well you all wanted to get rid of the darkness and moab textures.. here you go, IW fixed it for you Troll
VISUAL STUDIO LIED TO ME! Fuu
yes pieter, but we can't fucking download it.
I can rebuild it using the Source but I can't b/ i'm on the other side
Still got no answer of Pieter. So Pieter?
Family taking alot of time lately ill see what i can come up with (will be a stripped version though)

WARNING! Comes with a DSR!! (backup your INF_Default.dsr if u want to keep it)

Since all you care about is a DLL file im not bothering posting the source

stripped all client dvar sets (are all blocked couldnt find a single one that still works)
removed non working functions
removed threading (crashes server)
stripped some more stuff
found out it kept giving zombies weaps too so fixed that in the DSR file
put it all in a zipfile
clicked reply in this topic
added zip as attachmente
added the above text and hit submit

now waiting for the +reps eventhough i did not create this mod Troll

No Warranty since IW fucked up so much there might still be issues
umad @pieter , downloads are fixed ( i don't know what happened ).....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21