ItsMods

Full Version: xZombie Mod (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I will see if the new version of the addon fixed it...its kind of an odd thing...lol also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the MOAB visual effect an OPTION. Lots of people hate it and we have to restart our game every time we want to do multiplayer....and its really dark lol
(04-22-2012, 02:56)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]I will see if the new version of the addon fixed it...its kind of an odd thing...lol also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the MOAB visual effect an OPTION. Lots of people hate it and we have to restart our game every time we want to do multiplayer....and its really dark lol

you could set your config_mp to read only for yourself until he adds it, unless it actually needs a restart to fix it?
He NEEDS to fix this plugin...the moab effect is annoying and everyone hates it xD
15 people...server just randomly crashed...it said it "stopped responding" but there was no error it just closed out of itself or whatever...stopped responding, exited out, and kicked everyone off Sad
@Pollarpart, ive just set all prices for shop items to 10% of their original prize since points dont stay after a crash.
also added serverdoc to autorestart the server (happens about once or twice a day)

as for the settings, i can look into making a small plugin that sets all client side settings back to default and kicks the player. Like the !leave command in Roll the Dice Tongue

But you also have to understand most ppl here have a life beside itsmods/game ;-)
I know...I do too. I just get questioned all the time by my clan and it would be really great if you could just send me a version without the Moab effect
I'm not modifying other ppl's mods but i can look into a small onchat !stopplaying that reverts all settings Smile
Okay thanks
!endgame plugin for xZombie-MOD
Resets all Client settings i could think of back to normal, then kicks the player

Download
[attachment=1949]

I cannot ensure this resets everything, because i have not looked into the sources of latest versions yet (no time)

However it should cover most of it Smile
@pieter repped.
Very dissappointed se7en didn't add this himself
So before they leave they type !endgame and it resets it back to normal for them? could you just disable the moab texture all together pleease?
I have asked opinions of the moab texture and not a SINGLE person said they liked it ;(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21