ItsMods

Full Version: InfectedRestarter V7 by pieter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@pieter ty man, was working on some new plugins, didn't have any time.
TY for recompiling
@Pieter
err, have i missed something? do you have to add anything to the ini? because this on its own didn't work.
is this ok now guys? also will this still work if the infected actually leave after 2/3 min or so?

Also i thought you had to add something to the ini, in the original release but can't seem to find that bit, don't want to be a pain but please could you re-add that it actually says "server will fast_restart due to infected leaving etc please"

p.s.
thanks so much for putting the time in to this plugin.
i was updating my reply when you posted, please look above your reply and try it Smile
i saw that, but you removed the server say that it's gonna restart still?
how about you try it? i cant go play games during office hours Tongue

i added it to the inf server in my sig if you dont want to use your own Smile
(03-20-2012, 12:01)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]is this ok now guys? also will this still work if the infected actually leave after 2/3 min or so?

Also i thought you had to add something to the ini, in the original release but can't seem to find that bit, don't want to be a pain but please could you re-add that it actually says "server will fast_restart due to infected leaving etc please"

p.s.
thanks so much for putting the time in to this plugin.
The code is designed to check only one time after 10/20 seconds. So if Infected leave after 3minutes it doesn't work.

@pieter @JariZ to fix this either use Timer or change
CSHARP Code
  1. if (NumThreads < 2)

to
CSHARP Code
  1. while(NumThreads < 2)

and add a Thread.Sleep in the while codeblock.
(03-20-2012, 12:36)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]how about you try it? i cant go play games during office hours Tongue

i added it to the inf server in my sig if you dont want to use your own Smile

i just tried it on mine but it keeps restarting with only a 5 sec delay? and yes i redown loaded it to make sure i had your updated one.

@zxz000 that is what i'm really after sorry if i confused the issue but it's a restart if they leave after 2/3 min etc .
thanks again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16