ItsMods

Full Version: InfectedRestarter V7 by pieter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(04-12-2012, 08:38)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]That delay is allready added as you can see in the source. if its not long enough, change it and recompile.

as for the issues/bugs that are still in this plugin.

im not working on this any more untill OnPlayerDisconnected has been added to the addon.

That was my bad, I was using the one on the front page and not the one you posted.
ok however I've fixed it all!
Now that nukem implemented OnPlayerDisconnect today,it no longer has to run in a timed loop! Smile

Infected Restarter v5 (New version, recoded to work on OnPlayerDisconnect )

(Source Code) v5 (By: Pieter) (Click to View)
If you use, and enjoy this Plugin, please Awesome +rep [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] me! Fuck yea!
(Download here) (V5) (Click to View)
in my server plugin is loaded but not work when zombie left server its no automatic restartSad
if it doesnt work, 99% chance u didnot update addon ;-)

addon 1.3 required Wink
yes it's working now Smile Smile success !!! GOOD work! ty
I love you pieter <3 and please join my server, I think you would like Big Grin its the =|WRT|= server, used to be the -iNF. infection server...link to the gametracker is in my signature Wink
ty very much
Problem. If the players come from the server prior to infection. Map restarts.
(04-13-2012, 17:16)litgar Wrote: [ -> ]Problem. If the players come from the server prior to infection. Map restarts.

iv'e seen that as well.
yes thats because most infected servers force respawn meaning the counter is always running if someone connected Smile
just to prevent rounds without infection Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16