ItsMods

Full Version: InfectedRestarter V7 by pieter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Does anyone have an older version of this plugin? Preferably one that worked with MW3 1.4? If not, how can I get ahold of "Pieter", the apparent author of this plugin?
im sorry but OnPLayerDisconnected is the only working sollution and that requires yesterdays update of the addon

the old source of the last debug version is still posted here somewhere but that stops working after a while Sad

*edit* it might help to read more then just the first post Wink
(04-13-2012, 19:20)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry but OnPLayerDisconnected is the only working sollution and that requires yesterdays update of the addon

the old source of the last debug version is still posted here somewhere but that stops working after a while Sad

*edit* it might help to read more then just the first post Wink

Yeah, but 11 pages.... Smile I'll start looking through them. Thanks for the reply.
(04-13-2012, 19:04)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]yes thats because most infected servers force respawn meaning the counter is always running if someone connected Smile
just to prevent rounds without infection Wink

mine just restarted 4 times due to this
So, you can disregard my question. Version 5 works fine, even with MW3 1.4
Well, it seemed like it was working. If there were 2 people on the server and the infected left, the map ended and went to the next map, but now we just had a few players on and the infected player left and it didn't end... how long after the infected leaves should something happen?
within 10 seconds, but you need the latest update for the addon
(04-13-2012, 23:09)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]within 10 seconds, but you need the latest update for the addon

Unfortunately Teknogods is still at MW3 1.4 so until they upgrade to work with 1.5, I won't be able to use the new Server Addon.
then you should stick with the source posted 2 or 3 pages ago and compile that. the fixed version simply cannot work with older versions of the addon since it doesnt have the OnPlayerDisconnect() event
(04-13-2012, 23:38)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]then you should stick with the source posted 2 or 3 pages ago and compile that. the fixed version simply cannot work with older versions of the addon since it doesnt have the OnPlayerDisconnect() event

I don't know anything about compiling plugins. I do know version 3 and 4 are further back, but they didn't work properly, did they?
only the last one works properly, all the others just stop working after a few mapchanges
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16