ItsMods

Full Version: InfectedRestarter V7 by pieter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
i haven't had time to do further testing Smile

As soon as i have the time for it (and can actually start the game) i'll look into it Smile
Okay thanks man, just let me know Tongue
(03-29-2012, 15:05)pieter Wrote: [ -> ]i haven't had time to do further testing Smile

As soon as i have the time for it (and can actually start the game) i'll look into it Smile

i'd be as happy as pig in shit if you did Wink
mode of infection when the infected come out of the game - Points are deducted from non-infected ... Is it possible to make such a plugin, that would not be deducted points from uninfected? it would be nice to fix this bug ...??????????
first things first.
we need to get this restarter to keep working first Smile

you have to understand that i've only picked this up as a learn while do project, JariZ is still the original coder Smile
for some reason it still stops working after a while,a nd we need to get an hang on why this is happening
yes Tongue get this plugin working!
(03-31-2012, 01:21)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]yes Tongue get this plugin working!

any further info on this please?
well this weekend i learned all about plumbing instead of C# Smile

so i've build a Drainage and a watersuply for the new dishwasher arriving today, flooded the kitchen twice.
Then took the misses out for dinner since i trashed the kitchen.

That beeing said, i've not been behind any pc this weekend Smile

Ill get to it as soon as i can, all the other plugins seem stable and ok now so this one is next on my list Smile
I've got a server thats filling up quickly if anyone joins it so i should be able to test things overnights during this week Smile
Plugin don't work server started but i cant join in server, big lag see in hlsw, who can fix this plugin for working. I hope any good developer fix it.

Greets.
(04-02-2012, 15:30)LS_ARRoW Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin don't work server started but i cant join in server, big lag see in hlsw, who can fix this plugin for working. I hope any good developer fix it.

Greets.

Who can fix @LS_ARRoW some Glasses or brains? His eyes not working, hope any good doctor can fix it!

greets

Sorry if this breaks rules but n00bs like this just piss me off.. it isnt that hard to read..

Dumb Bitch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16