• 7 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average
[Release] InfectedRestarter V7 by pieter
@pieter ty man, was working on some new plugins, didn't have any time.
TY for recompiling
@Pieter
err, have i missed something? do you have to add anything to the ini? because this on its own didn't work.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

[Image: azuw.jpg]

Attached Files
.zip   InfectedRestarterV2.zip (Size: 2.39 KB / Downloads: 19)
Had a life, Got a modem..
is this ok now guys? also will this still work if the infected actually leave after 2/3 min or so?

Also i thought you had to add something to the ini, in the original release but can't seem to find that bit, don't want to be a pain but please could you re-add that it actually says "server will fast_restart due to infected leaving etc please"

p.s.
thanks so much for putting the time in to this plugin.

i was updating my reply when you posted, please look above your reply and try it Smile
i saw that, but you removed the server say that it's gonna restart still?

how about you try it? i cant go play games during office hours Tongue

i added it to the inf server in my sig if you dont want to use your own Smile
(03-20-2012, 12:01)hillbilly Wrote: is this ok now guys? also will this still work if the infected actually leave after 2/3 min or so?

Also i thought you had to add something to the ini, in the original release but can't seem to find that bit, don't want to be a pain but please could you re-add that it actually says "server will fast_restart due to infected leaving etc please"

p.s.
thanks so much for putting the time in to this plugin.
The code is designed to check only one time after 10/20 seconds. So if Infected leave after 3minutes it doesn't work.

@pieter @JariZ to fix this either use Timer or change
CSHARP Code
  1. if (NumThreads < 2)

to
CSHARP Code
  1. while(NumThreads < 2)

and add a Thread.Sleep in the while codeblock.
[Image: azuw.jpg]
(03-20-2012, 12:36)pieter Wrote: how about you try it? i cant go play games during office hours Tongue

i added it to the inf server in my sig if you dont want to use your own Smile

i just tried it on mine but it keeps restarting with only a 5 sec delay? and yes i redown loaded it to make sure i had your updated one.

@zxz000 that is what i'm really after sorry if i confused the issue but it's a restart if they leave after 2/3 min etc .
thanks again.