ItsMods

Full Version: SoRealism BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Quote:I'm talking about claymore, jammer, camera etc. Players still have their special and lethal grenades
They use claymores.
(08-03-2011, 11:55)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'm talking about claymore, jammer, camera etc. Players still have their special and lethal grenades
They use claymores.

Little bags emitting red lasers? Nah
(08-03-2011, 11:59)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2011, 11:55)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
They use claymores.

Little bags emitting red lasers? Nah

without the lasers, but yes, they use them. (And they're detonated like C4, with a trigger)
source
Nothing wrong with claymores, just remove the laz0rs (if possible show them if covered in smoke grenade smoke (10% of how they show now).

Also: lasers aren't visible with nightvision as CoD:MW2 tries to convience you.
So should I give every player a claymore?
(08-03-2011, 12:11)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]So should I give every player a claymore?

Yes, and a OMA
No, you should make a talking bear that will give you a claymore when you get a 3 killstreak. It's very realistic.

edit: well that sucks.. why does it embed the youtube video even if I have
Code:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wk-jT9rn-8]source[/url]
I'm adding C4 and Claymore back in, with a few modifications (no laser, no blinking lights, no headicon, and no stunning)
(08-03-2011, 12:11)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]So should I give every player a claymore?

Not i dont like it, you can easy get anim from new zombie clay, use lazer to make detonation's line trigger, example clay on the left side of a door and you need to put sensor at right side of the door like real trap (i dont remember maybe splinter cell, can be more letal with two clay linked by lazer, in this case realy need zombie anim instead explosion...), you can change model like c4 pack or wathelse never mind but trap is a good idea then a f**** clay....

Loose some part of posts but look to be a great mod......
(08-03-2011, 12:47)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]

Not i dont like it, you can easy get anim from new zombie clay, use lazer to make detonation's line trigger, example clay on the left side of a door and you need to put sensor at right side of the door like real trap (i dont remember maybe splinter cell, can be more letal with two clay linked by lazer, in this case realy need zombie anim instead explosion...), you can change model like c4 pack or wathelse never mind but trap is a good idea then a f**** clay....

Loose some part of posts but look to be a great mod......

What?

Updated thread.
Quote:>SoRealism Alpha V0.000003<
-Re-enabled equipment.
+Restricted launchers and special weapons.
+Restricted all equipment except for C4 and Claymore.
+Restricted the decoy grenade.
+Removed laser, head-icon, and stun from Claymore.
+Removed light, head-icon, and stun from C4.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26