ItsMods

Full Version: SoRealism BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(08-02-2011, 17:34)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Added the ammo clip part to the mod. Updated thread.

Do I get credit for ideas Big Grin? Cause I have some more

Nvm saw them
(08-02-2011, 18:17)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2011, 17:34)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Added the ammo clip part to the mod. Updated thread.

Do I get credit for ideas Big Grin? Cause I have some more

Nvm saw them

More ideas? I'd appreciate all the ideas anyone can give me.
Medic:
Time to heal is different depending on hit location.

Hold USE to heal, progress bar "healing hit_location".

One medic per team, medic can only heal a player one time.
Quote:More ideas? I'd appreciate all the ideas anyone can give me.

Ok lets start , shooting while dive to prone (well with pistols at least) I dont see why in real life nobody could do that, well of course after a dive to prone you should lose life, as I doubt it doesnt hurt to dive on the ashpalt

No hud, not even scoreboard, no notify mesages, when in flames need to go on the floor in prone position to remove the fire, realistic explosion damage to the body, losing leg ,etc hatchet is not 1 hit kill execpt heart, head stuff like that
same for knife

melee with weapon (hit with the weapon cross) after jumping from high position slower speed recovery, c4 need to be planted not thrown... camera need to have a sort of screen item held to check the screen, scrambler also affects camera (dunno if it does or not already) shooting team mates does damage to them obviously same for hatchet ,etc

more recoil in general specialy when standing, no move shooting with big guns such as m60, bazooka is crouch shooting? , usuable bipod, IR scope fixed.... bullet drop

if someone gets point blank sniper rifled to their face... their face gets blown the fuck off?

that is all.
(08-03-2011, 00:19)koil Wrote: [ -> ]if someone gets point blank sniper rifled to their face... their face gets blown the fuck off?

that is all.

O_o
(08-02-2011, 23:52)deadcrayon Wrote: [ -> ]Medic:
Time to heal is different depending on hit location.

Hold USE to heal, progress bar "healing hit_location".

One medic per team, medic can only heal a player one time.

Healing is not realistic. Have you ever seen a doctor run around on the battlefield to magically heal a guy who got shot in the chest?
Not saying this to be rude, just putting it in perspective.
(08-02-2011, 23:55)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:More ideas? I'd appreciate all the ideas anyone can give me.

Ok lets start , shooting while dive to prone (well with pistols at least) I dont see why in real life nobody could do that, well of course after a dive to prone you should lose life, as I doubt it doesnt hurt to dive on the ashpalt

No hud, not even scoreboard, no notify mesages, when in flames need to go on the floor in prone position to remove the fire, realistic explosion damage to the body, losing leg ,etc hatchet is not 1 hit kill execpt heart, head stuff like that
same for knife

melee with weapon (hit with the weapon cross) after jumping from high position slower speed recovery, c4 need to be planted not thrown... camera need to have a sort of screen item held to check the screen, scrambler also affects camera (dunno if it does or not already) shooting team mates does damage to them obviously same for hatchet ,etc

more recoil in general specialy when standing, no move shooting with big guns such as m60, bazooka is crouch shooting? , usuable bipod, IR scope fixed.... bullet drop

First one: Might disable diving. in real life, nobody throws themselves down, they just lay themselves down (going to prone).

Second one: No scoreboard or chat might be going too far. I like the flames idea. I am making my mind up whether to restrict the flamethrower though. I bet that shit's way too expensive to bring in to war as an attachment on a FAMAS. As for the tomahawk and knife idea, that's definitely going in Smile

Third one: Equipment is disabled already, don't worry about those. Friendly fire is on as well (with kick after 2 team kills though).

Fourth one: More recoil when standing is a yes. But since when can't you walk and fire a M60?

Thanks!
Obviously you have never been in a real war, make the healthy players drag the wounded back to base.
(08-03-2011, 01:30)deadcrayon Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously you have never been in a real war, make the healthy players drag the wounded back to base.

That's going to be incredibly impossible. Plus, there's no base.
I can maybe replace the ballistic knives with bandages that can stop bleeding. But 1) I need a bandage weapon. And 2) I need a blood fx so friendly players can see that you're bleeding.
Azu while youre there, if you want re-add me, I have a code to make something more realistic, but I dont want to put it here, top secret stuff for my mod and Im not gonna keep it for myself when I can help others

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26