ItsMods

Full Version: SoRealism BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Finally got the custom HUD stuff to work, thanks to @iBanana
Thanks to the author of the tut as well <3 (not sure who it is, too lazy to look ^^)

[Image: 6557D81083301F117B9AB83B84694018CE0AF85C]

(Yes, I'm going to downscale it.)
+rep hector

On topic: I don't know if this is mentioned before, and it's hard to check every page at a mobile device, when there is ammo left in the old clip while reloading don't add those bullets back to players ammo or keep the clip so that he can use it again. For example you reliad when there is 5 bullets left in the clip, remove them or save the clip for the player anf when he uses all other clips give the old clip with 5 bullets.

Also you can make squads made of 4 people like in battlefield.

Add OMA and Narwhal . Especially Narwhal s
(08-06-2011, 21:21)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]+rep hector

On topic: I don't know if this is mentioned before, and it's hard to check every page at a mobile device, when there is ammo left in the old clip while reloading don't add those bullets back to players ammo or keep the clip so that he can use it again. For example you reliad when there is 5 bullets left in the clip, remove them or save the clip for the player anf when he uses all other clips give the old clip with 5 bullets.

Also you can make squads made of 4 people like in battlefield.

Add OMA and Narwhal . Especially Narwhal s

First suggestion has already been added.
The rest is just silly.
squads would be cool..
Since theres no more suply drop, add 1 ammo crate somewhere near the midle of the map (near where most combat happens)
ammo only for gun no nade replendish and stuff like that however
Add kirov airship killstreak, the coolest thing I've ever seen. Kirov reporting!

Instead of what scripts said an ammo box as an equipment would be better.
(08-06-2011, 22:01)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]squads would be cool..

There already is. With a max of 12 players.

(08-06-2011, 22:02)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]Since theres no more suply drop, add 1 ammo crate somewhere near the midle of the map (near where most combat happens)
ammo only for gun no nade replendish and stuff like that however

Good idea, I'll add one crate by each spawn that gives ammo for the current weapon if they hold the use button when standing near it.

Fuu now I have to get coords for each map
(08-06-2011, 22:23)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Add kirov airship killstreak, the coolest thing I've ever seen. Kirov reporting!

Instead of what scripts said an ammo box as an equipment would be better.

No killstreaks bro, save that for SurRealism mod (joke, there won't be one - or will there?)
Make the sd/sab/demo bombs ammo crates.. saves you a lot of work lol
(08-06-2011, 22:41)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Make the sd/sab/demo bombs ammo crates.. saves you a lot of work lol

Could use a carepackage/ammocrate too Smile

Check out the headicons I made in replacement for friendly player names. They are much less annoying and they are tactical on top of that! Look at it like a form of positioning system through radio, that's just been visualized.
Also, disregard the big text, I'm gonna make it only show in gracetime.
[Image: F19E62CA75AC688A6B0A4A61C6E70C6E807567EE]

I've been playing a couple rounds of the mod against bots, and all I can say is that it's a blast! All the small details make it really fun to play.
Headicons? I thought this was going to be realistic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26