ItsMods

Full Version: SoRealism BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
>SoRealism Beta V0.01<
+Added main menu background.
+Changed menus! Pretty!
Set into beta state! Apply here to get it (be quick!): http://twitter.com/#!/Azumikkel/status/1...5848257536
Deadline for applications ends 9th of August at 19:00 GMT+1.
I can't access twitter from this mobile device. Could you please pm the mod?
This is the perfect mod!!!!
Too lazy to make account on twitter.. OMA
Welp, post this here then (only counts for ItsModders/Mods. The rest of you will have to go twittering.)
"@Azumikkel, please send me the SoRealism beta. I will report back bugs and suggestions to you."

PS: Once you get it, don't change the name of it to say mp_SoRealism instead of mp_BETASoRealism. It'll make people think that it's the actual final release and will collide with future versions. If they download the mod.ff from the beta and try to join a server with the release, they will get kicked for impure client files.

Also, please don't make release threads etc.
I want to release the mod when it's finished, and I can't do that properly if someone else made a thread for the outdated, buggy beta version.

I will send the mod in the evening.
If you don't change the .iwd name you can just keep it in the same folder and won't give an impure client error. Then it will just download the newest version of the files from the server, no problem there. Only if you change the name of the iwd it will download the new version of the iwd while you still have the old iwd in your mod folder (it didn't overwrite it) and will give you the impure client error.

Also herpderp this is really stupid but what the hell
@AZUMIKKEL , please send me the SoRealism beta. I will report back bugs and suggestions to you.
(08-09-2011, 09:24)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't change the .iwd name you can just keep it in the same folder and won't give an impure client error. Then it will just download the newest version of the files from the server, no problem there. Only if you change the name of the iwd it will download the new version of the iwd while you still have the old iwd in your mod folder (it didn't overwrite it) and will give you the impure client error.

Also herpderp this is really stupid but what the hell
@AZUMIKKEL , please send me the SoRealism beta. I will report back bugs and suggestions to you.

Fuck yea!
btw you know you can just 'force' a specific mod folder? Imma make a tut lol Big Grin

edit: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Forc...older.html teehee
@Azumikkel, please send me the SoRealism beta. I will report back bugs and suggestions to you.

OMA Troll
(08-09-2011, 10:20)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]@Azumikkel, please send me the SoRealism beta. I will report back bugs and suggestions to you.

OMA Troll

Fuck yea!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26