• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Tutorial] How to install plugins to your MW3 Server
I know, I know, 'everyone knows how to install plugins'
Yet I still see n00bs asking how they install plugins. So here's a very basic tutorial for something that speaks for itself but yet needs to be explained for some reason.

1. For starters, congratulations for coming on this thread and not spamming on a plugin's thread asking on how to install it.
  2. You're gonna need the addon already installed. If you haven't already, please check out this tutorial (click here)
  3. Now, When you download a plugin you'll get a 'DLL' file
    You will place this (just downloaded) file in the 'plugin' folder in your MW3 Server Directory

[Image: 8V7PI.png]
    Yes, in that folder you're gonna put the dll files

[Image: YolhSR4pGN.png]
    Look at that son of a b*tch sitting there like a boss

4. You're done! The plugin is now installed. When you want to get rid of it, you'll just remove the DLL file.
  5. You can start your server (with plugins) by launching iw5mp_server.exe (just like you did when you installed the server)
  6. Additionally, some plugins require configuration.
    First of all check out the thread of the plugin you just downloaded, and take some time to read it all
    Most of the configuration can be changed in the 'sv_config.ini' file in your 'addon' folder

And how to make a server? Troll
Click on step 2 Troll
(05-24-2012, 13:06)JariZ Wrote: Click on step 2 Troll

Troll .... Dumb Bitch
(05-24-2012, 16:44)Gravzy Wrote: How to start MW3?!?!?!?!

Go to steam library and click over MW3, then click Play. Big Grin
(05-24-2012, 13:06)JariZ Wrote: Click on step 2 Troll

How do i click on step 2? can you make a tutorial? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[Image: neutral-whyyyyy.png]
LOL
BUUUUUTT IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!1!1!1!111!! I drag and drp in folder restrrt mw3 srvr but it no loads!!!! It says somthin like mo.dmp somethin
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(05-24-2012, 17:07)Gravzy Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 16:50)Yamato Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 16:44)Gravzy Wrote: How to start MW3?!?!?!?!

Go to steam library and click over MW3, then click Play. Big Grin

Whats steam?
Quote:1 a (1) : an individual detail : item (2) : a distinguishing detail <tact is one of her strong points>
b : the most important essential in a discussion or matter <missed the whole point of the joke>
c : cogency
2 obsolete : physical condition
3 : an end or object to be achieved : purpose <did not see what point there was in continuing the discussion>
4 a : a geometric element that has zero dimensions and a location determinable by an ordered set of coordinates
b (1) : a narrowly localized place having a precisely indicated position <walked to a point 50 yards north of the building> (2) : a particular place : locality <have come from distant points>
c (1) : an exact moment <at this point I was interrupted> (2) : a time interval immediately before something indicated : verge <at the point of death>
d (1) : a particular step, stage, or degree in development <had reached the point where nothing seemed to matter anymore> (2) : a definite position in a scale
5 a : the terminal usually sharp or narrowly rounded part of something : tip
b : a weapon or tool having such a part and used for stabbing or piercing: as (1) : arrowhead (2) : spearhead
c (1) : the contact or discharge extremity of an electric device (as a spark plug or distributor) (2) chiefly British : an electric outlet
6 a : a projecting usually tapering piece of land or a sharp prominence
b (1) : the tip of a projecting body part (2) : tine 2 (3) plural : the extremities or markings of the extremities of an animal especially when of a color differing from the rest of the body
c : a railroad switch
d : the head of the bow of a stringed instrument
7 : a short musical phrase; especially : a phrase in contrapuntal music
8 a : a very small mark
b (1) : punctuation mark; especially : period 5a (1) (2) : decimal point
9 : a lace for tying parts of a garment together used especially in the 16th and 17th centuries
10 : one of usually 11 divisions of a heraldic shield that determines the position of a charge
11 a : one of the 32 equidistant spots of a compass card for indicating direction
b : the difference of 1114 degrees between two such successive points
c : a direction indicated by a compass point <from all points of the compass>
12 : a small detachment ahead of an advance guard or behind a rear guard
13 a : needlepoint 1
b : lace made with a bobbin
14 : one of 12 spaces marked off on each side of a backgammon board
15 : a unit of measurement: as
a (1) : a unit of counting in the scoring of a game or contest (2) : a unit used in evaluating the strength of a bridge hand
b : a unit of academic credit
c (1) : a unit used in quoting prices (as of stocks, bonds, and commodities) (2) plural : a percentage of the face value of a loan often added as a placement fee or service charge (3) : a percentage of the profits of a business venture (as a motion-picture production)
d : a unit of about 172 inch used especially to measure the size of type
16 : the action of pointing: as
a : the rigidly intent attitude of a hunting dog marking game for a gunner
b : the action in dancing of extending one leg and arching the foot so that only the tips of the toes touch the floor
17 : a position of a player in various games (as lacrosse); also : the player of such a position
18 : a number thrown on the first roll of the dice in craps which the player attempts to repeat before throwing a seven compare missout pass 13
19 : credit accruing from creating a good impression <scored points for hard work>
beside the point : irrelevant
in point of : with regard to : in the matter of <in point of law> <in point of fact>
@DidUknowiPwn
I needed help, I am making.
The server is now a true plug and drama.
I do not know if I have to work, but again, the professional fashion, plays a very, very happy, a few months ago, the Department of Defense.
I am sorry to press the war, and a large stage, plug in the plug - many of the most useful.
Thank you for writing the best activity
Unfortunately, Google Translate, I, I speak English.
I am very grateful
(05-24-2012, 18:15)JariZ Wrote: @DidUknowiPwn
I needed help, I am making.
The server is now a true plug and drama.
I do not know if I have to work, but again, the professional fashion, plays a very, very happy, a few months ago, the Department of Defense.
I am sorry to press the war, and a large stage, plug in the plug - many of the most useful.
Thank you for writing the best activity
Unfortunately, Google Translate, I, I speak English.
I am very grateful
SME1 HALP!!!!!! It dosnt work!! Put dll in plugins folder restrt server crash error!??!?!? Tha fuq HALLLLLLP.
/endtroll Troll LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] MW3 Server Addon zxz0O0 194 130,720 08-30-2021, 01:45
Last Post: Miri
  How to set up your own modded server with server addon for supernoobs JariZ 133 104,853 03-04-2018, 16:14
Last Post: h1dexyz
  [Release] Linux Fix for Server Addon zxz0O0 54 33,406 05-21-2016, 14:18
Last Post: clacki
Video How to compile MW3 server plugins for supernoobs JariZ 57 44,075 07-24-2015, 14:06
Last Post: graphix2004
  Help 'Server rejected our connection request' blxw 0 3,142 02-15-2015, 21:58
Last Post: blxw
  Server cannot conect to service s.j-rez 3 3,771 07-14-2014, 18:54
Last Post: Casper
  Server crash claassic 0 2,355 06-20-2014, 19:54
Last Post: claassic
  Help Server crashes with addon. Reindeer 4 4,344 06-19-2014, 08:55
Last Post: Reindeer
  Help server other costume dud_bolt3 19 11,072 02-22-2014, 00:03
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Help Easy way to call OnSay() method of all plugins loaded tok 6 3,840 12-26-2013, 14:39
Last Post: tok