• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Secret Info On Zombies
Do Not Move Topic It Goes In Right SecTion

Zombies melee animation is called zombie_fire located into \raw\xanim

(PS: its in my melee mod comes out with next update in custom gametype)

Please give me credits for telling every one, se7en didnt and so did Dead Crayon

Thats for guy such as Lemon that work hard on their mod, but dont get much help
This community is for sharing, helping each other , we are NOT in competition
Please make it look like that, as the request of Doh and myself I released this information, if I am here today it is to tell every one

If you have any informations about doing something you never told any one, its the time to tell us, lets team up and make the greatest mods, the greatest standing community, fight against other community as a whole team and not as separated members, lets be the real modding community

crayon didn't what?

btw, +rep

So... we shouldn't make people pay for our mods and keep the source hidden?
crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
(08-03-2011, 01:29)deadcrayon Wrote: crayon didn't what?

btw, +rep

So... we shouldn't make people pay for our mods and keep the source hidden?

Agree, I mean maybe not you but the guy working with se7en Im sure he knew about those anim
lol!

I would never spend 15 hours making anims if I knew they were there.
crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
(08-03-2011, 01:54)deadcrayon Wrote: lol!

Ah well, thats not what I heard on the forum, "I want them unique" Tongue
(08-03-2011, 02:02)Scripts18 Wrote:
(08-03-2011, 01:54)deadcrayon Wrote: lol!

Ah well, thats not what I heard on the forum, "I want them unique" Tongue

Well hell yea, if I am making them, they are going to be mine and unique.

But I would have never started anims if I knew that "secret" info you were so kind
to share with your friends. Smile

Thanks again!
Yea, somebody here had to do the first step I did, hope peoples here make the other step with me
This is my find ....
Stop saying "I found it already"... you said it too many times
b*atch Troll
Anim names is:
viewmodel_zombie_fire
viewmodel_zombie_lower
viewmodel_zombie_idle
viewmodel_zombie_ads_up (LOl)
thoose anims using for Zombie Infection In Real Zombies (BO), i am working on it..
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(08-03-2011, 08:38)Se7en Wrote: This is my find ....
Stop saying "I found it already"... you said it too many times
b*atch Troll
Anim names is:
viewmodel_zombie_fire
viewmodel_zombie_lower
viewmodel_zombie_idle
viewmodel_zombie_ads_up (LOl)
thoose anims using for Zombie Infection In Real Zombies (BO), i am working on it..

are you using the *.atr set in anim trees for the dogs? (like ally_dog_zm)
I don't get this thread...
I'm not trolling, but I always find things myself, and I find it weird when people share things which is REALLY easy to find...

As for this, the only thing you would need to do to find this this to search for "zombie" in the raw folder and you'll find lot's of nice things...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Preview "Beware of Zombies" mod Nekochan 50 24,331 09-01-2013, 17:33
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Granny's Zombies 1.5b (The Last Update) 4FunPlayin 5 12,748 08-08-2013, 15:10
Last Post: TheZeroWinger
  No Hope: AI Zombies [Bots] d0h! 10 83,431 07-23-2013, 17:38
Last Post: xXzKingPinzXx
  Using Cheat Engine with Zombies Single Player kikkawa 3 10,215 06-03-2013, 01:18
Last Post: kikkawa
  [Release] Survivors coop Zombies 2013 ghilllie 12 12,005 04-20-2013, 21:09
Last Post: ghilllie
  [News] Secret Call Of Duty was canceled by Activision in 2007 JariZ 19 9,210 04-05-2013, 18:16
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [Request] Modded Zombies Kinodertoten Request The6thMessenger 3 3,413 03-30-2013, 12:12
Last Post: surtek
  [Request] Modded Zombies Kinodertoten The6thMessenger 0 2,178 03-30-2013, 00:39
Last Post: The6thMessenger
Information Battlefield 4 info Borealis 12 7,940 03-21-2013, 20:49
Last Post: Borealis
  [Tutorial] Loading mods for campaign/nazi zombies Rendflex 12 10,129 03-07-2013, 14:09
Last Post: Erik The Born