• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preview "Beware of Zombies" mod
Rainbow 
Hey guys,

I am doing new mod called "Beware Of zombie" mod. ( Black ops is not dead and tralalala ).

It's PvP.
Well, i just wanted to mod something. I decided to make fully new mod. ( Because zombieextmod was so boring for me and players ).

It's type of "horror zombie mod" with epic athmosphere. ( Ghost sounds and FX around you in darkness - already done. )

Well, i removed 50% of Black Ops'es GSCs codes. Now it's just like empty game.
Also re-written UIs to make it looks epic.

New HUD - fully new hud ( also compass ).

Fully new weapons from Black Ops 2 - Call Of Duty MW1, MW2, MW3, Call of Duty 4-5 and from another games. ( Like MOH etc ).

I still can't replace default Black Ops sounds ( like footsteps, jumping etc, to make it looks like new ).

Vending machines, etc. Mostly, it is not camping mod - default camper places are blocked like default zombies ( You need a lot of points to remove trash ).
Mostly, everything is at map center. ( New bunkers - NO, it is not CAREPACKAGE SHIT WHICH I HATE SO HARD, it is definaly new models, with epic stuff (also minecraft style bunkers xD) )

Effects, fire around, Signs with text "beware of zombies", fully new environment... and much more.

Zombies - there are only two types of zombie: Dog and Default zombie, since in my old zombie mod it was so many classes and it was boring.

Infection - Some kind of ROTU infection, when zombie infects you, you turns into "bot" which walks and kills everyone before his death.

New models, animations - fully new scary zombie models and animations ( some were taken from my old zombie mod ).

OMA will be added. OMA

Scary athmosphere.

Sounds, textures, and to be replaced.

--------------

Mod will be finished at summer. Who wants to help me, add me in steam: jaydi2112 . (your suggestions, ideas, etc )
Mod is 30% finished.

Screenshots and video will be uploaded soon as i will make it fine.

Thanks for reading.
C++/Obj-C developer. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
Sounds kinda cool
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(05-05-2013, 15:50)SailorMoon Wrote: OMA will be added. OMA

Heart Awesome

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...
Nice modpreview, I only miss one thing: 10 dollar for +10hp since you are a Russian Troll .
I just made ammoclip/stock like cod5-codmw2. ( Example |||||||||||||||||||||| / 102 ) Troll

Uhh, i forgot about shop. Some stuff will be added.
It's not going to be scary at all if you put a shop.
(05-05-2013, 18:12)kokole Wrote: It's not going to be scary at all if you put a shop.

I will call it "Scary shop" Troll

No, not so powerful stuff.

I will add moon prism as weapon to kill zombies Troll

Or wait, good idea lol
well i guess i can help , i can sort the sounds out and got no drama porting weapons .
could do some custom stuff aswell like the oma i put in bo1 but never released

or now with lime could always grab the real one with real anims from mw2 in a little while but the default one is just pulling out the bag and idle while the class menu opens so thats already done in my anim really..

anyways im keen to do something so long as it happens you know what i mean?
Make sure to have someone who's good in* English to help you write any hud texts....
Fucking Android's keyboard is garbage at auto-correct.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(05-06-2013, 15:09)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Make sure to have someone who's good in* English to help you write any hud texts....
Fucking Android's keyboard is garbage at auto-correct.

I don't use fucking android keyboard. Troll

Oh, yeah, you're right.

Edit: I need help with HUD designing.

Should i make it look like cod5?
[Image: cod501id4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Granny's Zombies 1.5b (The Last Update) 4FunPlayin 5 12,731 08-08-2013, 15:10
Last Post: TheZeroWinger
  No Hope: AI Zombies [Bots] d0h! 10 82,932 07-23-2013, 17:38
Last Post: xXzKingPinzXx
  Using Cheat Engine with Zombies Single Player kikkawa 3 10,190 06-03-2013, 01:18
Last Post: kikkawa
  [Release] Survivors coop Zombies 2013 ghilllie 12 11,977 04-20-2013, 21:09
Last Post: ghilllie
  [Request] Modded Zombies Kinodertoten Request The6thMessenger 3 3,403 03-30-2013, 12:12
Last Post: surtek
  [Request] Modded Zombies Kinodertoten The6thMessenger 0 2,176 03-30-2013, 00:39
Last Post: The6thMessenger
  [Tutorial] Loading mods for campaign/nazi zombies Rendflex 12 10,106 03-07-2013, 14:09
Last Post: Erik The Born
  blops 2 nuketown zombies armeenzzz 3 2,765 01-13-2013, 14:45
Last Post: JariZ
  [Release] ZombieS Project - outdated - barata 9 5,365 01-03-2013, 03:26
Last Post: barata
  Zombies Nukem 22 10,802 12-28-2012, 02:57
Last Post: barata