Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Release Cyborg's AI Survival Beta v0.22
Follow this tutorials and after that simply add a new shop item(seven also includes a m40a3 in an attachment there): http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Impo...-CoD5.html

Thumbs Up 
(07-08-2011, 12:58)CaptainViba Wrote: When i start a private match, my friends can't join me, it says " server is full". Anyone have an idea ?

Hello everyone, I had the same problem. but since I used Enhanced Botz to replace Bots.gsc the problem went away. Hope it will help.

Thanks to the modder...great mod . my friends and I've been having hours of fun with your mod.

(09-14-2011, 07:29)Alpha_One Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 12:58)CaptainViba Wrote: When i start a private match, my friends can't join me, it says " server is full". Anyone have an idea ?

Hello everyone, I had the same problem. but since I used Enhanced Botz to replace Bots.gsc the problem went away. Hope it will help.

Thanks to the modder...great mod . my friends and I've been having hours of fun with your mod.
Thanks for reporting. Smile
Now I know it probably has something to do with my _bot.gsc. Not that it matters a lot anymore though: the next version of the mod only moddifies the default _bot.gsc a little and I don't think those tiny changes cause it.

(09-14-2011, 13:20)Cyborgking Wrote:
(09-14-2011, 07:29)Alpha_One Wrote:

Thanks for reporting. Smile
Now I know it probably has something to do with my _bot.gsc. Not that it matters a lot anymore though: the next version of the mod only moddifies the default _bot.gsc a little and I don't think those tiny changes cause it.

I want to thank you as well!! my mates and I are having a blast with the mod and really appreciate that you allow us to modify it. Can't wait to see all the new changes you're about to introduce.

Thanks Again,

Hello everyone, I've tried to change the dogs' round to round 5 with 100 bots and I followed exactly what CyborgKing has suggested.

However, when we completed round 5 game didn't rotate to next map

In maps/mp/gametypes/_rank in newroundstarttimer()

Change this:
Code:
if (!level.gameEnded)
    {
        level.gamestarted = 1;
        if (level.round == 2) level.killsneeded_round = 100;
        else if (level.round == 3) level.killsneeded_round = 100;
        else if (level.round == 4) level.killsneeded_round = 100;
        else if (level.round == 5) level.killsneeded_round = 100;
        maps\mp\gametypes\_rank::allowbotrespawn();
    }
}

To this:
Code:
if (!level.gameEnded)
    {
        level.gamestarted = 1;
        if (level.round == 2) level.killsneeded_round = 35;
        else if (level.round == 3) level.killsneeded_round = 40;
        else if (level.round == 4) level.killsneeded_round = 45;
        else if (level.round == 4) level.killsneeded_round = x;

}
Where x is how many bots have to be killed

4. Making sure the game ends
In maps/mp/gametypes/globallogic_player.gsc in Callback_PlayerKilled

Change this:
Code:
if (level.killsneeded_round == level.axiskilled_round)
    {

level.gamestarted = 0;
        level.activeSatellites["allies"]--;
        assert( level.activeSatellites["allies"] >= 0 );
        if ( level.activeSatellites["allies"] < 0 )
            level.activeSatellites["allies"] = 0;
        maps\mp\_killstreakrules::killstreakStop( "radardirection_mp", "allies");
        level notify ( "uav_update" );

thread maps\mp\gametypes\_rank::roundmessage( "Round " +level.round+ " survived", "NONE" );
        level.round ++;
        level.axisspawned = 0;
        level.axiskilled_round = 0;
             thread maps\mp\gametypes\_rank::respawnhumans();
             thread maps\mp\gametypes\_rank::newroundstarttimer();

}
To this:
Code:
    {

level.gamestarted = 0;

if(level.round == 5)
        {
            thread maps\mp\gametypes\_globallogic::endGame( "allies", "Your team survived the invasion and achieved a score of^3 " +level.scoretotal);
        }
        else
        {
            thread maps\mp\gametypes\_rank::roundmessage( "Round " +level.round+ " survived", "NONE" );
            level.round ++;
            level.axisspawned = 0;
        }
    }

This is my codes:
[_rank.gsc]
Code:
if (!level.gameEnded)
    {
        level.gamestarted = 1;
        if (level.round == 2) level.killsneeded_round = 100;
        else if (level.round == 3) level.killsneeded_round = 100;
        else if (level.round == 4) level.killsneeded_round = 100;
        else if (level.round == 5) level.killsneeded_round = 100;
    }
}

[_globallogic_player.gsc]
Code:
        {

level.gamestarted = 0;

if(level.round == 5)
            {
               thread maps\mp\gametypes\_globallogic::endGame( "allies", "We're The Survivors! And We Achieved A score of^3 " +level.scoretotal);
            }
            else
            {
               level.round ++;
               level.axisspawned = 0;
            }
        }
    }
I also deleted this part out from rank.gsc as I thought it was no longer needed:
Code:
dogroundstart()
{
    level.hud_roundinfo_aisleft setValue(40);
    level.hud_roundinfo_round setValue(5);

self thread maps\mp\_dogs::dog_manager_spawn_dogs( "axis", "allies", self.deathCount );
    maps\mp\gametypes\_rank::roundmessage("Round 5", "40 dogs");    
}

Anyone could shine a light into what went wrong would be very much appreciated...
have a nice day all.

(09-17-2011, 07:14)Alpha_One Wrote: Hello everyone, I've tried to change the dogs' round to round 5 with 100 bots and I followed exactly what CyborgKing has suggested.

However, when we completed round 5 game didn't rotate to next map
This happened a lot on the elite server when we first started modifying v0.2 and added more rounds. The message was played about having survived the invasion but the map never changed. I think I fixed that in v0.21. The thing I changed in v0.21 was adding thread to the endgame function. But you still have that there so that is not the problem.
I'll have to think some more.

Would like to make a donation? Click here

we have removed the dogs round from the version that we have.. The dog round was way to
borring.. even after we have change the way the dogs attack, they where still not worth it.

(09-18-2011, 11:43)DanesDK Wrote: we have removed the dogs round from the version that we have.. The dog round was way to
borring.. even after we have change the way the dogs attack, they where still not worth it.

But Bot's running around with dogs would not be boring...just saying Smile
Like Snipers with Dogs would be fun....I'll put money on it.Big Grin

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Sure.. we have put in bots with Death Machine, Grim Reaper, Rocket Launcer ect.. and thats fun, and they are pretty hard to beat..
And the bots have been made smarter than normal, and they do anything to not get killed.. We have also given them more than one
weapon. So if they run out of bullets, they will use the other weapon. Plus if a bot gets hurt, other bots tryed to revive him..

So, its super cool, but very hard.

(09-18-2011, 21:05)DanesDK Wrote: Sure.. we have put in bots with Death Machine, Grim Reaper, Rocket Launcer ect.. and thats fun, and they are pretty hard to beat..
And the bots have been made smarter than normal, and they do anything to not get killed.. We have also given them more than one
weapon. So if they run out of bullets, they will use the other weapon. Plus if a bot gets hurt, other bots tryed to revive him..

So, its super cool, but very hard.

Sounds like fun I'll come check is out Cool
Or maybe not...getting kicked for high ping at only 223...lol you should really rise that this mod does not lag with high ping. ( ours is set at 400 and we have NP) and the bots seen real easy Smile Before I got kicked.But server looks cool.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] FXAA Injector Battlefield 3+Best Settings [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] iPaddie 31 63,126 08-30-2013, 00:51
Last Post: Squideh
  [Release] Semi hardcore 1.1 beta (Killcam on and ff off) atenziono 61 35,344 08-09-2013, 18:13
Last Post: OzonE
  [Release] Tactical Training Mod Beta 2 Hixos 30 26,626 05-31-2013, 17:20
Last Post: kool123
  [Release] Black Ops 2 Camos in MW2 V3.0 -(Cyborg, Dragon, Comic, Paladin, and Ghosts)- DidUknowiPwn 10 12,389 05-25-2013, 07:00
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Tutorial] How to get a CS:GO beta key Romuald27 17 10,002 04-05-2013, 18:12
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [Release] HideAndSeek Mod v1.0 BETA Tomsen1410 18 17,502 03-21-2013, 08:13
Last Post: Ryanrc
  [Release] Zombie Epidemic Mod Beta Lemon 92 63,007 03-07-2013, 12:30
Last Post: Lemon
  [Release] Black Tomato M 0.4.2 BETA // Ingame Admin Menu d0h! 5 12,017 01-01-2013, 22:23
Last Post: joey
Rainbow [Release] xZombie Mod (Beta) Nekochan 206 87,713 01-01-2013, 08:33
Last Post: SMIRNOFF2096
  [News] Guild Wars 2 Beta Lemon 10 6,826 12-11-2012, 16:48
Last Post: narkos