ItsMods

Full Version: 'KillMe' zombie mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Already done:

* Point saving into mysql database is ready. ( Better way - No 12981283621879 files, just one file, no crashes etc )
* Visions and other stuff
* HUD is in progress. ( Health color is done )
* Classes are in progress.
* Shop is done.

I have new idea to make localization, like if player joined from Russia, he will have russian hud. ( It's example, i'll try to use GeoIP.cs class )

I need ideas for ranks, what i should make?
Total ranks - 300
Every 15 ranks you will get something... but what? ( Only special weapons or another, weapons already in shop )
all i will add is don't go over board. Like dark screens etc.
(12-29-2012, 18:57)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Already done:

* Point saving into mysql database is ready. ( Better way - No 12981283621879 files, just one file, no crashes etc )
* Visions and other stuff
* HUD is in progress. ( Health color is done )
* Classes are in progress.
* Shop is done.

I have new idea to make localization, like if player joined from Russia, he will have russian hud. ( It's example, i'll try to use GeoIP.cs class )

I need ideas for ranks, what i should make?
Total ranks - 300
Every 15 ranks you will get something... but what? ( Only special weapons or another, weapons already in shop )

At every 50 levels think of doing a special bonus i.e. health upgrade/team upgrade like on BF3
Alright, seems that the RotateTo is slightly hard to jump mid-function into so I can't really rely on the GSC function. If anyone wants to look at it, look at 0x4AEDC0. 0x4F0C00 gets the target angles and (float*)(entity + 324) are the entity's angles. 0x4AE700 gets the time and decelerationTime (I think).
300 levels? I wonder who's gonna play it that much, especially when mw3 is dead..
(12-30-2012, 00:45)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]300 levels? I wonder who's gonna play it that much, especially when mw3 is dead..

Back to CoD 4 modding?
(12-30-2012, 00:45)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]300 levels? I wonder who's gonna play it that much, especially when mw3 is dead..

me and mw3 is not death Sad
Who claims that MW3 is dead? Like any other game a lot of people probably still play it.
(12-30-2012, 00:41)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, seems that the RotateTo is slightly hard to jump mid-function into so I can't really rely on the GSC function. If anyone wants to look at it, look at 0x4AEDC0. 0x4F0C00 gets the target angles and (float*)(entity + 324) are the entity's angles. 0x4AE700 gets the time and decelerationTime (I think).

Hmm, could you find entity limit value? Like mw2

Also added :
New team icons
Scoreboard is better now ( font and colors etc )
I would love to help
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12