ItsMods

Full Version: aIW shutting down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(03-13-2012, 15:12)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2012, 14:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]aIW does not have a single cool thing except having no anti cheat (also a bad thing because now every skid can hack)

SP maps? Menu files? Custom .iwi files? Dedicated servers? And it does have an anti cheat, it's called aCI.

Lol it has anticheat. Don't lie and Troll
We both know it does not have an anticheat. It's worse than VAC1 or the first beta of PunkBuster. But well, aUW coders are bad coders so I didn't expect them to do a better job
(03-13-2012, 15:25)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2012, 15:12)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2012, 14:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]aIW does not have a single cool thing except having no anti cheat (also a bad thing because now every skid can hack)

SP maps? Menu files? Custom .iwi files? Dedicated servers? And it does have an anti cheat, it's called aCI.

Lol it has anticheat. Don't lie and Troll
We both know it does not have an anticheat. It's worse than VAC1 or the first beta of PunkBuster. But well, aUW coders are bad coders so I didn't expect them to do a better job

It's just one guy who codes ._.
And yeah, it's kinda bad, I agree with that, but still, it's something. Just ask @iAegle and @SE7EN they got banned for using the modloader :p
That anticheat actually stopped almost all hackers that aIW was full of previously, haven't met a single cheater since December (?)
(03-13-2012, 15:38)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]That anticheat actually stopped almost all hackers that aIW was full of previously, haven't met a single cheater since December (?)

only because most hack-makers were too lazy to bypass their anticheat...(Most of them probably just didn't play aiw)
isnt it paradox having an anti cheat on a pirated game platform?
aIW made a great job on some things, aCI wasnt bad, it stopped most cheaters ( but not OMA )
Puke aIW
Indeed it wasn't much deal to play with old hax, but there's hardly any of the 'stopped hackers' that was willing to learn and make his bypass.

And again : why are you all hating ?

inb4 @baberzz crying that I've leeched his hooks and haven't done a thing myself
(03-13-2012, 16:12)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]And again : why are you all hating ?

Same reason why @SE7EN says he likes OMA
MaxDamage Wrote:There is only one alterIWNet and it's dead. Long live alterIWNet.

Wait, wat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10