ItsMods

Full Version: aIW shutting down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(03-11-2012, 21:27)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]its still the smarter step to stop everything BEFORE its going to court. cause if they would sue them, they would never ever on the bright side of life again due to enormous money claims and/or jail

I doubt activision would even sue them ... they could ve done it b4 if it really meant so much to them ... also that kind of letters are intended to scare ... most of people on aiw are poor as shit so they wouldnt even buy a game if there wasnt cracked
yes they would, this was just a warning
its a gift from activision to warn them, they should appreciate it and be glad that they only need to shut down their service
Quote:Another thing, and we've been saying it since the day one: we're against piracy - our MOD will only work with the original game.

Looks like TeknoGODS shit their pants too trololo noo more free mw3 bitches haha

also this made my day
Quote:we're against piracy
Dumb Bitch orly hahahahah
(03-13-2012, 01:16)House Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Another thing, and we've been saying it since the day one: we're against piracy - our MOD will only work with the original game.

Looks like TeknoGODS shit their pants too trololo noo more free mw3 bitches haha

also this made my day
Quote:we're against piracy
Dumb Bitch orly hahahahah

haha

"Q: Have you heard about AlterIW guys?
A: Yes. We wish them good luck - their MW2 MOD is awesome. We currently we have no further comments on that."

"Q: I've donated and now you released the final version and I can't play!
A: We are sorry to hear that. We've received very few donations overall. Another thing, and we've been saying it since the day one: we're against piracy - our MOD will only work with the original game."
1. Download IWNet server files from google code
2. Start it.
3. Change the server from server.alteriw.net to your own IP
4. Let other friends do this as well
5. Play.
6. Problem, Activision?

k. Good luck hosting a 24/7 alterIW server at your home computer.
(03-13-2012, 08:41)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]1. Download IWNet server files from google code
2. Start it.
3. Change the server from server.alteriw.net to your own IP
4. Let other friends do this as well
5. Play.
6. Problem, Activision?

It's just the server though, without the epic stuff which aIW had :/

@Pozzuh Ain't that hard
@Rendflex It's aIW's server, so it has the same 'epic stuff' as the real aiw
aIW does not have a single cool thing except having no anti cheat (also a bad thing because now every skid can hack)

Also TeknoGods is awesome and they have always been against piracy. All tools that also work with a cracked game is a coincidence (same exe as original) or its just a loader and they prohibit talking about getting the actual files (like the BO DLC unlocker we had here)
(03-13-2012, 14:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]aIW does not have a single cool thing except having no anti cheat (also a bad thing because now every skid can hack)

SP maps? Menu files? Custom .iwi files? Dedicated servers? And it does have an anti cheat, it's called aCI.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10