ItsMods

Full Version: aIW shutting down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(03-09-2012, 16:10)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]but each time someone like NTA stops: 2 or more will start doing it.

NTHydra, Cut one head, and two will grow start coding.
@JariZ aIW is patching the game, Teknogods uses code injection.

"Why now?"
Well I think the ignored the cracked mw2, but now since also black ops and mw3 is cracked and they even do something like en ELITE network...
"Why now?"

Probably because alterMW3 got so famous. MW2 is so old that no one cares. But MW3 however, is new, and as we all know; Bobby loves his money!
That + ESL, and "elite", they wouldn't gain anything from elite, since alterMW3 would offer it all.

(03-09-2012, 16:25)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]they even do something like en ELITE network...

Yup
[Image: deacdb39.png]
I don't believe shit from this guy till I actually see it.
Hmmm. Fair enough. Altough I stil don't get why not a single fuck was given in 2010
(03-09-2012, 17:14)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm. Fair enough. Altough I stil don't get why not a single fuck was given in 2010

Because they released aIW in 2011

damn I don't know whats wrong with me and years =.= Time is flying by I guess

edit, If this is true and they asked @NTAuthority to send the the source code then this is because they are afraid that every CoD will be "altered"
If you want to laugh: http://forums.activision.com/community/a...ns&start=0
Here are some aiw-dipshits having 'a argument' with activision

And with 'argument' i mean 99% swearing 0% facts
ACTIVISION **** YOU YOU MOTHER ******* MONEY WHORING RETARDS, DONT SHUT DOWN ALTERIWNET OR ILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT YOUR ******* RETARDED CEO IS KILLED, AND I MEAN THAT LITTERALLY **** YOU AND KEEP MAKING COD GAMES, BUT DONT ******* SHUT DOWN ALTERIWNET. CREATE A DECENT GAME AND WE'LL BUY IT, WE PLAY ON ALTERIWNET BECAUSE ITS NOT SHITTY AS STEAM AND IS A BETTER OVERALL VERSION OF YOUR SHITTY CALL OF DUTY SERIES, AND I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN, SHUT DOWN ALTERIWNET AND ILL ******* KILL YOUR SHITTY CEO, I MEAN IT. ALSO LEARN TO CREATE A ******* GAME AND BALANCE AND PATCH IT, YOU'VE GOT RETARDED STAFF, I HOPE ALL OF YOUR STAFF AT ACTIVISION, IW, TREYARCH ETC. GETS CANCER, **** OFF AND DIE RETARDS!!!
i would like to see him in real life and how he rages now
(03-09-2012, 18:10)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to see him in real life and how he rages now

Why? As I see it he isn't in much trouble if he just stops AlterIW.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10