ItsMods

Full Version: aIW shutting down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Omg why is this moved, now everyone can see that I acted normal, fuck.
(03-10-2012, 18:06)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Omg why is this moved, now everyone can see that I acted normal, fuck.

QFT

Also, daumnn, no moar haxing aiw, Sad haha
no moar raping awwww Okay
Cheating is bad.
(03-11-2012, 04:09)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Cheating is bad.

*insert the video where nova uses a aimbot here*
(03-11-2012, 04:09)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Cheating is bad.

Lmao you are the biggest troll man.

Btw the drama is unfolding @aiw

Quote:My last announcement....
by Blitz Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 am

...will be a pleasant little followup message to the events of recent. Since the 'letters' came in the other day, we've (everybody outside of NT and Jerbob) been trying to figure out if it's real or fake. There is evidence on both sides, but at this point, I'm fairly convinced it's real. If it's a joke, I quit effective Monday - really, I'm done dealing with this shit. Who wants to constantly be treated like a captive anyway?

However, you should also know that our great domain protector (Jerbob92), who was supposed to be making sure everything was legal by dutch law in the first place (which is why he's liable and scared shitless apparently), is now apparently difficult to contact by any of us, including NTAuthority. The only data I have is that one of our other staff received some text messages from Jerbob saying that "you'll know it's real once the domains are in posession of Activision." He is doing this entire process behind closed doors and without giving us any details. It is unknown if he is trying to work out a deal to preserve his own record or if something else is going on. In any case, I had a great experience moderating this community - and at last, you know where the blame lies for dropping the ball.
i thin they have chosen now because as the letter states blops and mw3 have dedicated all be it gimpped dedis but dedis all the same.

As to the Elite service he is devloping i find that a farce as ELITE is not avaliable on the pc so why bother with that
Quote:you should also know that our great domain protector (Jerbob92), who was supposed to be making sure everything was legal by dutch law in the first place (which is why he's liable and scared shitless apparently)

i cant stop laughing. jerbob is either dumb or just mentally ill Dumb Bitch
I like how they're mad at activision for doing it. What would you expect from a billion dollar company?
lmfao random guy on their forum "Maybe Anonymous can help??"
(03-11-2012, 13:34)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I like how they're mad at activision for doing it. What would you expect from a billion dollar company?
lmfao random guy on their forum "Maybe Anonymous can help??"

Apparently activision was fine with the modification of mw2 with dedis. Now they are upset because altermw3 is going to have elite features lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10