ItsMods

Full Version: MW3: All GSC Files Extracted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You guys seen /mp/_crib.gsc ?

Looks like a new Radial Menu but its not in use AFAIK.

Code:
init()
{
    precacheShellShock( "frag_grenade_mp" );

radial_button_definitions();                // define radial button sets and buttons
    radial_init();                                // setup radial button mechanism
    view_path_setup();                            // setup view flight paths
    player_init();
}
(11-16-2011, 14:47)zeroy Wrote: [ -> ]You guys seen /mp/_crib.gsc ?

Looks like a new Radial Menu but its not in use AFAIK.

Code:
init()
{
    precacheShellShock( "frag_grenade_mp" );

radial_button_definitions();                // define radial button sets and buttons
    radial_init();                                // setup radial button mechanism
    view_path_setup();                            // setup view flight paths
    player_init();
}

That was also in mw2, and wasnt used, Undecided
GTNW/one flag and VIP files are there again, wonder if they could be loaded up like in MW2
(11-16-2011, 14:57)DEREKTROTTER Wrote: [ -> ]GTNW/one flag and VIP files are there again, wonder if they could be loaded up like in MW2

part of files are 75% as mw2
thx a lot guys. As I understand correctly, those gsc are not from pc, it's from ps3 fast file. Am I right ?
(11-16-2011, 16:15)Gagarin Wrote: [ -> ]thx a lot guys. As I understand correctly, those gsc are not from pc, it's from ps3 fast file. Am I right ?

They're from the Wii. But the code probably is the same.
Crossplatforming .gsc's =) Sounds funny. I'm not sure they are same but anyway it's better than nothing.
(11-16-2011, 16:29)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]They're from the Wii. But the code probably is the same.

Indeed, there are some stuff cut on Wii, like Ghillies Suits for Snipers:

in _teams.gsc

Code:
//WII - we have cut ghillies from MP for memory
(11-16-2011, 16:33)Gagarin Wrote: [ -> ]Crossplatforming .gsc's =) Sounds funny. I'm not sure they are same but anyway it's better than nothing.

they will be near enough exact. On MW2 i made mods on PC, which also worked on PS3 and XBOX. Sometimes you just gotta change a few actionslots
(11-16-2011, 16:48)DEREKTROTTER Wrote: [ -> ]PC, which also worked on PS3 and XBOX. Sometimes you just gotta change a few actionslots

Congratulations!
Well that wasn't obvious...

PC, PS3 and 360 are almost the same.
But since Wii isn't enough powerfull as those three popular gaming platforms, then it will most likely be changed.
However, probably not that much in the .GSC, but it could still be a difference.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9