ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Epidemic Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ok, good
:d 5char
Heya Lemon! Its me again.

So Little Bug Reports:

- The Last Hunter sometimes spawn with just the regular Weapon.
- Some Zomibes cured themself today (I Know you wont "fix" that, but its still a really ugly bug.

So, now the Suggestions:

- Give the Last Hunter complete Immunity to Limbs. So he can survive atlest 1-2 Minutes.

- Give the Last Hunter a Kevlar or something, so he can surive 2 Hits. Hes a Hunter and not a Survivor.

- Decrease the Zombs knife range, they still can Knife you on a Roof or behind Crates.

- Add Buyable Killstreaks for Survivors. Like Artillery.

- Create Rooms for Survivors to survive, im not asking for Bunkers, just that you close some entrys in some Houses, to create more Hiding places for Survivors. ( REALLY much asked)

- Improve the Raygun, its way to Weak compared to Mustang and Sally and other weapons.

- Maybe add Unlimited ammo for the Last Hunter, so he can really HUNT. Most times the Hunter dies is cause of Ammo.

- Add a Buyable Perk for Humans, so they can Survive 2 Hits like "Juggernaut", or something. (I know its against the Mod, but Its a PERK and you could make it Expensive....)

- Add a new Weapon, Something like a Fast-placable mine, that Survivors can Run and Place them WHILE running (like in CoD5) Or Maybe Blind-Granades to slow the Zombs down. (Suggested by People on the Server)

- Last Hunter should be given the Deathmachine. (Suggested by the People on the Server, they REALLY want it)

- Add a new Weapon, the Winter Howl. (Dont know the Weapon, Suggested by someone on the Server.)

- If you find some time, add more Blood Effects. (Asked by many people on the Server.)

- Killstreak for Zombies, Helldogs. (Zombie mod Singleplayer) (Suggested by People on the Server) (CoD 5)

So thats it.
Most of the Suggestions were ALTHOUGH suggested by the People on the Server.

Couldnt test the Class System, because im not VIP.

See ya!
Alpharius
I'll fix the cure problem for the first three zombies.

Last hunter can survive three hits. I may increase his life.

I couldnt decrease the punch range.

Im planning to add some of the things you mentioned.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep them up.
Major Bug Report! Needs a Hotfix!

If you Suicide yourself 3-4 Times as a Survivor. Youll get 3 Weapons + Multiple Times the Regular amount of Points for a Kill/Hits. Used VERY much at the Server. Needs a Hotfix.

Cya.
Alpharius

Little Bug:

Raygun cant be bought with 2000 Points. "Not enough Points" will be shown.
Suggestions:

- Make cool shaders for HUD(scary things).
- Add OMA
- Setup graphics and fps.
(08-17-2011, 14:29)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]Major Bug Report! Needs a Hotfix!

If you Suicide yourself 3-4 Times as a Survivor. Youll get 3 Weapons + Multiple Times the Regular amount of Points for a Kill/Hits. Used VERY much at the Server. Needs a Hotfix.

Cya.
Alpharius

Little Bug:

Raygun cant be bought with 2000 Points. "Not enough Points" will be shown.
I know and the update is ready, I'm waiting for cervantes.
Thats great. Thx Lemon.

There is a issue with the Last Hunter, Raygun DOES kill himself when Zombies are near... could you remove that? cause that really sucks, the Average Survive Time of a Last Hunter is something like 20 Seconds....

Sometimes there is a bug when Curing yourself (as zombie) you can kill other Survivors. Would be great if you could look into this.

Little Suggestion:

- Add a new Weapon the Thunder Gun (Kino der Toten, Zombie mod Singelplayer) if possible. (Suggested by some guys on the Server.)

- People on the Server are Asking for Bigger and Stronges Crates, like 2 Crates together. Would be great, so you dont have to push 4->3->1 that many times.

- If possible implement unlimited ammo for the regular pistol (with just 1 shot in each clip) when you go out of ammo, without its nearly impossible to get enough points to buy Ammo, if you failed some shots.

Cya !
Alpharius

PS: Are you updating the Server right now?

@Alpharius, thx again I'll add a new cade soon.
Heja Lemon its me again.

New Major Bug.

Got reported it from 3 Diffrent players, tested it. Confirmed.

Zombies get points if they Knife other Zombies. Every Zomb is just going to knife other zombs and Cure. Noones playing for real. I think that needs a Hotfix...

Although, Humans can throw a Grenade, do Suicide or get Knifed by a Zomb and kill every Human near him (cause of the grenade) and gets Points for Zombs and all died Humans are going to get Zombs, cause they died.

Little Bug:

When you are chosen to be last hunter and Cure yourself 1-2 secs before you get Last Hunter, youll get spawned as a Zombie with the Guns.

Cya!
Alpharius.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10