ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Epidemic Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

alpine1776

I was wondering if you could you make a guide on the game. I have lots of people asking what shade/inferno zombie is and the what different perks are. A in-depth guide that explains everything would be nice.
It would have been better if the players in the server answer those questions to make bonds, create a community. I'll make an info page when i dtart adding classes. You need to wait till the end of v3.x.

alpine1776

Could you tell me what the perks do at least. I know inferno sets you on fire and shade makes you run faster.
Swift lets you do everything faster, everything.
Turtle shell. Protects from 1 limb recharges in 40 secs. Can be triggered by falling from a high spot.
Ghost ninja+ cold blooded ( will remove your green arrow and the red dot while firing in the near future. Ideal for hiders.

That's all i guess.

P.S.: Inferno only damages as long as you stay near survivors. Fire is just effect.
Heya Lemon its me Again.

I'd like to ask you, if you could add more Ways for Zombs to get on Specific Places (The Roof in Cracked for example).
Its nearly Impossible to get up there, because there is just the small Window and it gets Blocked by Noob-Zombies everytime.

Maybe some really really hard ways to get on, but atlest other ways.
Its kinda Impossible to get on these Places as Zombie... and will be even more Harder, when the Knife Range is Decreased....

Thats it for Now.
See ya Later!
Alpharius
No, never because there is no way to stop of I start adding care package ramps, walls, doors, bunkers. Zombies have limbs and all humans die sooner or later.
Ahhh jear.... i didnt though about that.... Thx for your Reply.

Man its so hard to get on the server, haha ^^
Im Trying since half an hour. Thats so Anoying Big Grin

But its worth it.

See ya Later!
Alpharius

Bug Reports:

- You can buy "Shade Zombie" multiple times, you loose your points but i dont see any diffrences between buying it once and 3-4 times.

- Raygun didnt got Sounds.

- "Cure Infection" can still be bought after 16 Deaths and no kills.

Little Suggestion:

Add a Bunker to Nuketown or remove the map. Its not made for Zombie mod, way to small. Everyones raging and Insulting when this map plays, because they die really fast and they think its the fault of the others... not fun to see....
If there are some good players they can stay alive a lot longer. Not too much, but it's different challenge. You can buy every perk multiple times and you will only lose money. I didn't have time to import ray gun sounds. As I told you before I'll never add care package bunkers and im trying to remove the cp barricades asap. It's not that hard to join if you have reserved slot pass Tongue hehe

Edit: I havent changed cure infection yet. Humans win when there is no zombie left anyway
Yeah, but i didnt got a Reserved Slot pass, hahaha Big Grin

Will you fix the Multiple Perk thing? Didnt got that.
Or is it no Bug?

Maybe Decrease the Vision Range of the Humans a little bit, to get a more Scary Atmosphere. (if its possible)

Looking forward to 3.0!
Last Survivor Inc Big Grin

See ya Later!
Alpharius
It's not a bug, but I don't like it either however it'll stay like that for long time.

The vision will stay the same until I make/find a nice zombie vision.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10