ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Epidemic Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ouuhhh!!
Than i totally cant Aim, haha Big Grin

Little Bug Report:
The 1023 Kill bug is Still there.

And another thing to ask...

Could you increase the Time, when the Round starts?
Because some of my Mates cant join fast enough cause of Creepy PC's and they ALWAYS are Zombs cause of that, i already saw that at the Server multiple Times, not only at my Friends. Would be great, just 5-10 Secs.

And Could you please insert Discriptions to the Perks for Humans and Zombs?
It would be easier, cause we wouldnt have to answer all the questions.

Again: Thx for the Great mod!

See ya Later!
Alpharius
Helping other people about the perks connects people, creates a community. I know, I couldn't fix the 1023 kill bug. Also zombie pick timer is 40 secs and there is no way I will increase it.
Haha Okay Big Grin
Thank you for your Time ^^

See ya Later!
Alpharius
You should make ppl that connect later be humans. Server is in USA, and I'm always zombie Fuu
You have 40 secs to connect. I'm connecting from Turkey and always have plenty of time to find a camp spot.
(07-29-2011, 20:35)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]You have 40 secs to connect. I'm connecting from Turkey and always have plenty of time to find a camp spot.

You got to understand that some people have low end PCs..personally I can connect fine, but I used to have a shitty PC and many zombie mods I played on I was forced to always be a zombie..

You've done a fantastic effort of making the mod so far, I think it would be stupid for you to not address this small issue. It would only involve making the timer 10/20 seconds longer or as somebody else said, so that you connect as a human. (Don't like this idea as much).
It used to be 30 sec and I increased it for them more than 40 causes people who can join normally get bored. And if they their system is not good set everything to low just like me.
I can run the game fine on high details, is rather fault of game itself (in mw2 I connect as one of the first) or my net, but 10 mbs download should be enough..
Congratulations @Lemon your mod is #1 on GameTracker

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
he knows what people likes!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10